-

we decided to take a short break and head to the kitchen for a snack.

when we got there, two boys were sitting and eating on the table.

"dude mattia you got any jobs for us?" the darker one asks.

"who's this?" the one with the fluffy hair asks.

"this is cynthia," mattia introduced me, "she's a new student. i'm training her. cynthia this is alejandro and kairi."

"hi nice to meet you guys," i wave.

they wave back.

"how's y/n?" alejandro asks.

mattia walks over to the snack cabinet. "good, she got her cast off yesterday."

"bet you're real happy about that," alejandro smirks. "finally get to fuck her."

"dude i fucked her even when she had her cast on," mattia replies. kairi and alejandro drop their mouths slightly. "we don't give a fuck," mattia chuckles.

i roll my eyes subtly and made a slight angry expression.

kairi and alejandro laugh.

"nooo, bro what if you made her arm worse," kairi says.

"but i didn't," mattia said, throwing both of his hands up. "she's fine, better than ever."

"oh yeah? you tested that by fucking her right after huh?" alejandro says.

"no.. uh.. i haven't gotten the chance to." mattia quickly glances at me and then moves his eyes back to alejandro and kairi.

"have you not see her yet?" kairi asks.

"no we keep getting- i'll tell you guys later," mattia says.

mattia's pov

i was looking down at my snack until i got an idea.

my head shoots up. "hey if you guys want something to do, you help train cynthia for me."

"i mean youre a good teacher," cynthia cuts in, "i think i'm fine with you.."

"noooo, ale and kairi are great teachers too," i turn to them. "plus you can get a second and third opinion."

"uh sure," kairi says.

"yeah we don't mind," alejandro smiles.

"great.." cynthia says. it was obvious that her smiled was forced but i didn't care. "i'm gonna go back to the training room."

i wait for her footsteps to disappear and then turn back to ale and kairi.

"guys i cant with that girl," i whine.

"why? she seems nice," ale says.

"she's wants me bro," i tell them, "she literally bends down in front of my dick, she walked in on me and y/n twice and she literally tried to make me kiss her when we were training."

"ooo," kairi said making a "that sucks face." "how does y/n feel about this."

"she doesn't care, she's not bothered," i answer.

"that's because she knows she's the one getting that 7 incher, not cynthia," alejandro laughs.

"shut up," i laugh.

i check the time, and it's around the afternoon.

"alright i'm gonna go head over to y/n's house now. hopefully we can finally have time to ourselves," i say grabbing my car keys.

"ight, bye mattia," kairi waves.

"we'll babysit cynthia for you," alejandro says waving also.

i flip them off and walk out the door.

.