"what? why?" i say, picking my head up.

"i don't know maybe she's jealous?" mattia guesses.

"jealous ? why would she be.. she likes you doesnt she? have you've slept with her?" i ask, glaring.

"maybe once.. or twice.. or 4 times," mattia mumbles.

i roll my eyes and lay my head back down. "hope she doesn't think she has a chance."

mattia laughs. "now who's jealous?"

i slap his chest. i started thinking and realized that mattia and i aren't even official— even though technically we could never be.

"mattia?" i ask.

"yes princess?"

"i dont wanna be that girl but.. what is this?" i say, sitting up.

"i don't know, all i know is that i care about you," mattia answers. "and that i don't wanna picture anyone else with you."

"then tell xavier to back off next time," i joke.

"what do you mean?" mattia asks.

"he tried getting at me during the ball but mariano told him off," i say.

"what? why didn't you tell me?" mattia replies, putting his hand on my thighs.

"slipped my mind."

"okay.. but anyway, what do you want us to be?" mattia asks.

"i care about you too, and i like what we are right now. can that just be enough for now?"

"maybe we can resolve this bad blood between our families," mattia suggests.

"how?"

"well we're the future leaders right ? what if when we come the leaders, we'll just join forces ?" mattia explains.

"i mean that could work, we can finally bring peace," i add in. "but who knows how long we have to wait."

"i'll wait however long i have to," mattia whispers.

i smile and kiss him on the lips. he pulls me on top of his lap and i straddle him with my thighs on each side of his hips.

"mmm," mattia moans.

i don't feel like writing a smut smut so imma make this quick lmfao.

i lower his pants down, just enough for me to have access to his shaft.

mattia pulls down my shorts and underwear while i pull his down. i take his member into my hand and lower my body on it.

immediately, i moan while one hand grips his shoulder. his two hands are at my waist, helping me bounce up and down slowly.

"fuck that feels good," mattia whispers.

i nod my head agreeing and started bouncing faster.

after riding his dick for a few minutes i felt a knot in my stomach and released onto him.

i pull myself off his body and shuffled down where my mouth is now in front of his member.

without teasing him, i start deepthroating him and he grips the roots of my hair.

"baby i'm gonna cum," he tells me.

i gag on his dick one last time and felt his liquid shoot into my throat and swallowed it.

"i should get going," i say, sadly.

mattia frowns and starts wrapping his arms around my waist. "no."

"do you want me to die at the hands of your father?" i ask.

he makes an angry face and finally lets me go.

mayas pov

i know mattia told me to go to the warehouse but i knew something was up, so i stayed outside his house and waited in my car.

soon, i see y/n walking out, wearing his grey t shirt. before she can exit the perimeter mattia pulls her wrist back and kisses her passionately.

i clench my fist and glare at them. he watches her get into her car and she backs out of his driveway and drives off. mattia is still outside watching her car until it's gets too far for him to see.

i take out my phone and make a call

maya: hey i have a proposal to make.
person: and that is?
maya: we both have a common enemy— i need your help to get rid of her.
person: who is it?
maya: i'm sure you know y/n price.
person: im interested, tell me more.

.