y/n smiles and we make our way to the kitchen.

-

we decided to cook chicken alfredo cuz we both really liked it.

the entire time we cooked i was being super flirty with her, grabbing her waist, getting close to her, kissing the top of her head.

y/n made me feel like a normal teenager, like i wasnt going to be Capo soon. i wouldn't know how she felt about that. would she still look at me the same if knew about all those things i've done? the people i've killed?

as we mix the pasta together she looks back up and at me and gives me a cute peck on lips.

"what was that for?" i ask, not that i was complaining.

"for making me feel normal," she replies and turns her head back to the pasta. "it's nice to find someone who doesn't give me special treatment. i'm honestly glad you don't know who i am."

"i know the feeling princesa, you make me feel the same way," i say, playing with her hair.

i bend my head down and kiss her shoulders once while wrapping my arms around her waist, watching her stir the pasta.

our moment was interrupted when i heard footsteps.

"i said i didn't want any interruptions," i shout.

"sorry boss, but we have a visitor," alejandro mumbles.

fuck, xavier.

i turn off the stove. "princesa i'm sorry but i need you to wait somewhere else."

she looks at me confused.

"alejandro, bring her upstairs please," i order him.

he nods and takes her away as i walk to the living room.

in the living room i only saw my soldiers only, meaning xavier hasn't come in yet. i recognized one of my female soldiers, maya— i slept with her once and after that she kept getting clingy.

"so you sleep over at girls' houses now?" maya said. "and you invite them over to cook? never did that with me."

"don't forget your place," i say strictly. "you're nothing but a solider to me. understand?"

"clearly you've gone soft," she points out.

i walk up to her and grab the collar of her shirt. "i wouldn't talk to your future Capo that way."

"now there's the mattia i know," she grins.

i let her go and turn my head to the door.

"mattia," xavier says walking in, "i was disappointed to see that you went home early last night."

"my apologies," i say.

"it's funny cause, that Price girl disappeared too," he points out, "did you.. have anything to do with it?"

"are you accusing me of something?" i ask.