sixty-five.

+ emotional +

All of us girls stood outside the church in the sun, our hats on our heads as people walked in between the two lines of us as we handed them newspapers we had been making for this week. I smiled at old Mrs Turor as she walked in between us, nodding her head at me as she gently took a paper from my hand as she walked through us and towards her carriage to take her back to her farm house.

"I'm sure she want herself at all" Anne said to us in hushed tones as she handed papers out, not even smiling at the people as they past her, which I was making sure to do for all of us. "And for the first time ever I found myself completely confounded in what Miss Stacy was saying" Anne said as she handed out the papers to the people passing between us, not evening looking up at them as they smiled at us, causing me to smile for all of us.

"What did she mean steps of consent?" Ruby asked, dropping her hands by her side, clearly very worked up by whatever Miss Stacy told them about the whole pregnancy debacle at school yesterday. "Perhaps it has something to do with being escorted home" Tillie said, shrugging her shoulders which made me smile to myself as I looked down at the papers to avoid laughing out loud once again.

"Walking home? But theres no touching" Diana said quickly, causing us all to turn to look at her, her eyes wide with shock as she shook her head, not wanting to believe that. "Unless there is rough ground" Jane said with a shrug, looking over at Diana pointedly as she nodded her head, having forgotten about that as Tillie let out a small groan of dismay.

"So its like animal husbandry" she said with a scrunched up face, not liking that idea as she shook her head, covering her face with the papers she was holding as Josie scoffed. "Thats disgusting, we are not filthy animals" Josie replied as Diana held her hand out to her nodding her head at Tillie. "But animals don't have to think, perhaps thats why they bear offspring so easily" Diana said, looking over to Anne who was standing still, her eyes wide as she stared back over at Dianae.

"Perhaps Charlie is right, maybe intelligent and emotional females cant bear children" Anne said in dismay, making me laugh a little bit as Ruby about dropped all of her papers, her cheeks already flushed as she looked over at the red head. "Emotional?" she asked loudly, probably already on her way to crying as Jane reached over to Ruby with a comforting hand. "You're not pregnant, Ruby" Jane said to her as Ruby about slapped her hand away from her, moving away from Jane's touch as she stomped her foot into the ground.

"But I do not want to be barren" she said as Anne sighed, shaking her head as she held the papers in one hand, dropping it by her side as she looked up at the sky quickly. "Surely there must be someone who can answer all of this" Anne said as something clicked in her brain instantly, looking over at me as they all followed her, their eyes lighting up as I shook my head at them.

"Its not my place to educate you on the topic of reproduction" I said, holding my hands up in the air in surrender as they all started shouting their request on questions they wanted me to answer, not being able to catch a single one of them as they came flying at me. "Come on, Kate, can you just tell us?" Anne begged as I let out a breath, biting on my bottom lip as I looked over at her with scrunched eyebrows.

"Your ability to reproduce doesn't have anything to do with hoe intelligent and or emotional you are, there's many other factors but that is not one" I told them as Anne let out a deep breath, nodding her head at me as she put her hand on her chest, Ruby fanning her face with her hands as they I watched them all go through a wave of relief. "Are you positive? Has your father told you that directly?" Diana asked me, all of them funding towards me once again as I looked over at her, trying to think of the right words.

"Not exactly, but there is no chance that it can effect your ability to bear children, I promise you" I reassured them, walking towards the church steps, no one else being in the church as I set the papers we had left back on the pile of extras we had brought with us. "I hope you are correct" Diana said, following suit as she handed me her stack of paper, everyone else doing the same as I sighed before taking them all from them.

"I am, don't worry about your fertility" I told them, already a bit over the whole thing as I turned around with a smile on my face, looking over at Anne who was staring into space, having the perfect idea on how to get our minds off of the whole ordeal.

—-

A/N: i'm not that big of a fan of this chapter but oh well here is it anyway
also the script I used for writing has been deleted from the internet so i'm sorry if chapters take so long to update now because I need to watch the show and copy down all the dialogue that have, which is SUPER difficult in big scenes trust me
so please vote and comment and I will see you soon

A/N: i'm not that big of a fan of this chapter but oh well here is it anyway also the script I used for writing has been deleted from the internet so i'm sorry if chapters take so long to update now because I need to watch the show and copy down a...