52

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Zean~

Aaron and I have been dating for 7 months now. I have been counting the days, yeah. I'm still over the moon about it. He's been worried that someone will randomly appear and catch us on dates. Or my brothers will barge in when we're fucking back at my apartment. It's cute though. Since he's been working it has been giving us limited time for "us" time. And he's been occupied outside of work with Lucan. He didn't tell me exactly what just that he needed him. I can't help but fall in love with his caring nature side. But I crave his aggressive side more.

"Hey," He walked in. No kiss? Ouch.

"Hi, baby, you okay?"

"No!" He took off his blazer and kicked off his shoes. Aw. "This kid at Lucan's school that has your name, spelled differently is bullying him, and he just started a fight with him during lunch!"

"What? Why?" I sat next to him.

"Lucan said the guy always tries to taunt him. He came up to him with Loa who witnessed it all. The guy told Lucan why is the faggot still walking the halls? And Lucan spat back why is the vermin still slithering the halls? And the guy didn't like that and he told Lucan he better watch who he was talking to. And Lucan said yeah I'm talking to a pile of trash, who hurt you so badly that you think you can hurt me, huh? Your mommy needs to hug you more. And the kid said don't talk about my momma I'll kick your ass. And Lucan said, kick my ass for what? You're the one who needs an ass whooping thinking it's cool to try and talk to me."

"Lucan is standing strong, that's good,"

"The kid then punched Lucan on the floor and kicked him repeatedly!"

"Did he fight back?"

"No! Because he had no chance to get up and the guy's friend came kicking him too!"

"What the fuck!? Is he okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, he's home crying in his boyfriend's arms. I didn't hear about it until Dad called me on the drive here. He knew I was going to be with a friend for drinks after work but just wanted to tell me. I was going to make a U-turn, but Dad said no stay and have those drinks, he'll handle it."

"Did the kid get caught?"

"Loa told the dean who it was afterward, yeah,"

"Poor, Luca," I frowned. "It's always us Zean's, ugh, fuck that," I said madly and he laughed.

"At least you have the Z," I looked at him.

"What are you going to do?"

"Hope the dean expels him, I'm not a teen anymore, Zean,"

"So? He hurt your brother, Aaron," I stared at him.

"Dad will handle it, and if he keeps bothering Lucan then it'll get more personal,"

"Why would he get bullied? It's sweet Luca," I sighed.

"I don't know, but it needs to stop. He's snapping at home biting his tongue at school to not fight back to not get in trouble and cause more issues. At first, I assumed it was because he's trying to be around you all to see Violet, but no it's because of that,"

"Luca needs to kick his ass as you did to me," Aaron chuckled.

"Luca isn't a fighter, baby, and I don't want him doing that," He sighed.