20

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity may be present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

I get to finally leave this hospital and I am so glad! Now I can be with Luca and King can rest at home for a change. I really have to do something as a thank you for him protecting Lucan these past few days. I changed into clothes my dad bought me and my mom helped pack all my belongings. We decided to get a quick lunch down at the cafeteria before going to Lucan's room. We spotted Hunter there, and we sat with him at a table chatting. I liked knowing he came to visit Lucan and me. It's a good thing I caught him in time since he said after he had lunch he was going to come to see me. He's a great kid.

My dad rolled me out to the nurse's quarter. Mom walked by his side we went to Lucan's room. Mom and dad both like King, they love how he never leaves his side and how close they have gotten, he was just a volunteer is how they met. Little do they know, it is more than that. King was at the bay window, working away on his laptop doing who knows what. He noticed we came in. Luca was asleep. He shut his laptop and took his headphones off, standing.

"He just knocked out five minutes ago." He smiled.

"My sweet boy." Mom said sitting by his side. Dad rolled me next to her, she grabbed my hand.

"King, you can go home, and come back in a couple of days. Thanks for watching him for me." I looked at him, he was stunned.

"Serious? I can stay longer, you can go home, you been in here for so long. It isn't a problem, I love keeping Luca occupied." I grinned and chuckled.

"Yeah King. You're free, I've got this. You're more than welcome to visit him still." He smiled. 

He packed his laptop and headphones and grabbed his jacket.

"Thank you. I'll see you in a couple of days. Tell Luca, I'll be back." He went to Lucan on the empty side and kissed his cheek. "Bye, thank you. See you soon." We said bye. 

Dad pulled the extra chair and pulled out his phone, reading emails from work.

"I like King, too bad he is too old for Luca."

"Mom, they're just friends. Like Loa and Lucan, he enjoys King's company. Loa can't be here 24/7 because of school."

"Yes, yes, I know. But there's something about that I know he likes my boy more as a friend. Like how you looked and was with Blake." I coughed.

"Mom! Blake and I are best friends like the rest of the guys and he has a boyfriend or eventually, they will be. "

"Oh, back in your high school days I mean."

"She's right my boy, you always wanted to be hanging with Blake, having him sleepover more than any other friend. Needless to say, you always kissed his hair saying bye."

"Ugh, dad, I do that with all of them. But fine, you caught me. I had a small crush on Blake back then, but our friendship was worth more."

"And we are glad, not that he wouldn't be a good pick for you, but you two are such great friends now, I would hate to see it destroyed because of taking a step further."

"Okayyy, can we not talk about my once love interest." Mom and dad laughed.

I sighed. I'm too old to be embarrassed talking about this with them. I'm 25 and could have a kid already. Lucan slept for two hours. Mom and Dad went home because of Luca's puppy they got him. Dad set up the pull-out bed for me and made it comfy. He helped me lay in it. Mom was able to get an extra blanket from a nurse so I was warm. Dad also gave me my iPad, so I wouldn't be bored. I connected it to the hospital wifi. I was playing a game when I got interrupted.