27

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Lucan~

TODAY I CAN GO HOME!!!

And I couldn't be more excited.

Mom and dad were signing the release papers and Aaron was packing my duffle while King was bagging my get-better treats. I was sitting on the bed waiting for my parents to come to roll me out. King caught my eyes, he smiled and I swear a puddle fell, of myself on the floor. Soon, I will be able to go on a date with that man and I am so happy about it.

"Ready?" Aaron asked setting the duffle next to me. I nodded.

"Ready as I can be!" A knock came on the door, it was the man from that one night, and the little girl was holding his hand. "Violet! Look at you, you look so pretty today, princess." I got up and she let go of his hand and hugged my legs. I smiled down at her.

"Beary and I say bye to our friend,"

"Bye Violet, bye Beary, it was so much fun meeting and playing with you,"

"Beary says he will miss you, he is happy he healed your arm."

"I am happy too, Beary told me he is close to healing you too,"

"Really? Beary, is that true? I can home soon?" It was quiet. She giggled. "He said one day when I wake all my friends will be there taking me back home,"

"Yes, and we will have the biggest playdate ever," Her eyes lit up, and I could only smile.

"I love you, Louey. Thank you for being my friend," she hugged my legs again.

She got picked up by Quinn, and she reached over kissed my cheek, and have Beary kiss my shoulder, as every time before she left.

"Take care, Lucan. Thanks for making my girl happy in a time like this," He gave a warm smile which I returned.

"It's been a pleasure getting to know your daughter, you're an amazing father and I know she'll be back home soon." He smiled once more and glanced at Aaron.

"Good luck, Aaron, please do end that kid if you will," Aaron scoffed and Quinn left.

"End who?" Aaron looked at me and shook his head.

"Just something from high school,"

"Well don't leave me in suspense, tell me."

"It is from the past, been a long time since now drop it."

"Well fine, but I have plenty of other people to get it from," I stuck my tongue out and walked to King. He looked at me and smiled.

"Dollface," I grinned and he chuckled with a smile.

"When can we go on that date?"

"When you're stronger," I frowned. He chuckled again. "Dollface, it's required with the adventure we'll go on, please, trust me." 

I nodded and wrapped my good arm around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I do trust you," He smiled. I giggled and swatted his head away.

"All done in here?" My parents came in.

"Yes! I can't wait to shower and eat and sleep!" they laughed,

"Well, we have to make a stop first, your aunt just gave birth," I widen my eyes.

"What? Which one?" Aaron asked excitedly.