42

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-may have sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

I don't know how to feel about this. Am I liking Zean? Does he like me? What the hell is going on? And can I even tell the guys? Would they judge me, hate me, tell me I'm stupid, all the above is the answer. But I can't stop thinking about kissing those lips. I stare at the stupid heart bear all the time with a smile. It's so stupid but so sweet what he tried doing. And when I got to my week check-ins at the hospital, I get nervous he'll appear because of his niece. I haven't blocked his number as I should. I guess I'm waiting to see if he would contact me. Like it a sign of some attraction, connection, or want? I'm really stupid. It's been so long.

"Oh, hey, you're not the pizza guy. Um, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk, is your sister awake or here?" I asked awkwardly.

"She's watching cartoons, come in,"

I stepped in and saw his little sister giggling at the TV. She was watching Paw Patrol. He told her we would be in the bedroom and to stay watching TV and eating her snack before the pizza got here. I followed him to his bedroom so we could talk in private.

"What is it now, Aaron?" He asked me.

"Do you feel it?" I asked. "Do you feel this spark or this indescribable feeling thinking of me?"

"No." I looked at him, well this is embarrassing, "I feel myself getting sad. And I find myself smiling thinking of you but reality hits and I get even sadder."

"Why sad?" I asked confused.

"Why?" He scoffed shaking his head and looking away, "Because you're freaking Aaron Pierce, you dumbass! I'm supposed to hate you and want to stay away. But I constantly want to text and call you and know what you're doing, what you're thinking, how's your heart this day, how's Lucan with school, can he still play his sport, is his arm brand-new? And I constantly just want to see you, to look at you. And maybe touch you, and get lost in those eyes, and kiss those lips that make me feel a type of way, that I never felt before. And it scares me, and it makes me so sad. Because I know I don't deserve that little bliss of fantasy with the guy I have been crushing on since freaking high school. The guy that everyone knew and loved and then some. Because I can't have you. Because I don't deserve you. Because you'd never want me and my fucked up self. I don't even want myself, my parents don't want me, my own family. So why should you?"

"Do you like me?"

"Are you serious?" He gave a cold laugh with watery eyes, "I'm going crazy here,"

"It's a simple yes or no," I looked at him.

"I -" He got caught off by a doorbell.

"Zee! Pizza!" His little sister yelled.

"This isn't over!" He pointed to me and walked out.

"As I can go anywhere, I came here!" I yelled after him.

I let out a heavy sigh and sat on the foot of his bed. Why am I here? I heard him talking with the pizza guy and telling his little sister to go wash her hands. I heard her little footsteps in the hall and then some running water. A door being shut and larger footsteps. His little sister called for help to shut the water. I lay on my back feeling regret for coming here. I'm very dumb.