12

WARNING: This story has boyxboy action. If any reader does not agree please move along to another story.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

------***------***------

~Aaron~

I am so glad that Luca is okay. Blake was able to leave the hospital. He has been spending a lot of time with Zak. I was happy about it considering he didn't like him at first or so. Miles kept coming more. Knowing he wanted to kiss a week ago still makes me giddy. Then there's Maze and Xander, Hunter's brother. He was telling me about the date they had on Saturday. He seemed so happy and I was overwhelmed. Since what happened to his ex it's good he's moving on and being better.

"He was so cute! I was so nervous but I got comfortable and when I spilled the water..." He was babbling. Unfortunately, I lost interest and was dozing off to nothing.

"Aaron...Aaron...AARON!?" I snapped out of my daydream of nothing and looked up.

Oh shit. When did they get here? I blushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry. Hey guys."

"You literally were zoning me out! How dare you." Maze said and scowled at me. I half smiled amused.

"I'm sorry I just feel awfully tired and it's starting to make me worry because I only sleep now."

He cocked a brow and then made a face. I looked at him and he caught my eyes and he sighed wrapping me in his arms and kissing my head.

"You'll be home. Promise." He gave a light squeeze and sat on Miles's lap who was in the chair. I smiled. Miles looked at me and I looked away blushing.

"So how's it going ?" Blake asked on the other side of the bed and I looked up at him.

"I should ask you that." he cocked a brow and I smirked. He quickly realized what I was referring to and he blushed.

"It's wonderful. Zak and I are getting along great." He blushed again and I smiled. He's happy with him and I'm glad. I'm not even jealous anymore.

"Good. Don't hurt Zak. I know Zak won't hurt you." He smiled and I smiled back.

"So you just gonna lay there and not acknowledge me at all? After all, I do for you? God, we should just call the friendship broken. Ouchie!!!" I looked up and saw the sparkling blue eyes that always brighten my day. Bottie.

"BOTTIE! Ahhh, get your fat ass over here! I missed you so much. Fucking asssss!" I exclaimed and we all laughed. He came and hugged me. He sat next to me.

"I missed you too. Watching over losers was exhausting I had to get out and see my best friend." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I want Ryder and Dillion here too! Can't you guys just take turns or something?! I want more other favorites too ya know!" Bottie laughed and lightly shook me in a hug.

"Ah, of course, we will! Miles and Blake and Maze will watch the losers while Ryder, Dillion, and I come to hang. The three had enough time with you and to get lovers, well two out of three." Bottie looked at Miles and smirked.

Miles just smiled and looked at me and I blushed but quickly recovered it with a smile looking up at Bottie. Bottie and I have been friends for 8 years. So yeah, they should take turns. Once I'm out of here. I'm going to beat Zean to death. His crew and kill his brother. I'm not evil but oh they so ask for it. I smiled evilly and didn't notice they all looked at me concerned.

"What?"

"Your smile is tots the opposite of nice," Bottie said sarcastically. Ah, love that dude.

"Sorry just thinking of how I'm gonna crush some skulls once I leave." We all laughed.