36

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Hunter~

Today is the day I am taking Kelsea on our first date. I dressed in burgundy long-sleeve, blue jeans, and white converse. It was 2:30, and we decided to meet for coffee at Bayview Cafe. We stayed for an hour, just chatting and sipping on coffee, she got a latte and I got a hazelnut cappuccino, it was a first, and I was glad it wasn't so bad.

Then I treated her to dinner at Garza's, an Italian restaurant, and then to see a movie, The Silent Past. Afterward, we went to a park and swung on the swings on the playset, talking about everything and anything. We played on the playset, going down the slide a few times, but mainly spent our time on the swings.

It felt so nice and fun, just being with her. We slowly were rocking on the swings, looking at each other. Our eyes locked, and I didn't want to look anywhere else. I pressed my lips against hers, she kissed back. It was like sparks were flying around us. She nuzzled our noses together and laughed swinging.

"I bet I can swing higher," She said pumping her legs to get more height.

I laughed doing the same. When I got high enough, I jumped off. I told her to do the same to see who is the furthest. She laughed and jumped. I won, of course. We ended up staying out until about 1 a.m. I would've stayed longer, but I didn't want to get grounded coming in so late and keep her out this late. We walked back to our cars and parked next to each other.

"This has been such a fun night," She said, there was a cold breeze picking up now.

"I had a really good time," I said.

We hugged and the cold wind hitting my red warm cheek couldn't be more helpful. I looked down at her and she pecked my lips. I smiled at her.

"Text me when you get home?"

"As you do the same, we'll see who gets home first," She pecked my lips again and unlocked her car. "Good night, honeybee, thank you for tonight, this has been the best date yet," I smiled.

"Me too, good night, princess," I unlocked my car opening the door.

She got in hers turning on the engine. I got in doing the same with mine. I buckled my seat belt and connected my phone to the BlueTooth playing music in the car. She pulled out of the parking space and drove away. I reversed and drove home too. I know this has been my first real date, but gosh was it magical?

~

We saw each other again the two weeks following our first date. On the second date, we met up at an arcade. I had a blast, we played and ate there, it was a good time. On the third date, we met up with Luca and his boyfriend, King at the go-kart arena.

King won first place, I second, Luca third, and Kelsea last. She said she was glad she finished not long after Luca, or it would be more embarrassing. We went for another race and that time, Luca won first, King second, Kelsea third, and me last, yeah I let her go before me. Luca only won because he took no time speeding off on green at that time. It was still loads of fun and I'm glad they invited us.

On our fourth date, Kelsea invited me out to go horseback riding, and I wouldn't decline. Xander and I used to race with the horses all the time when our grandparents owned a horse lot. Unfortunately, they sold it off to retire and travel, it was fun when it lasted. The people made us ride in the ring for a good 20 minutes, to get the horses used to use and for us to feel safe with them. My horse was brown with black hair, her name was Spirit. Kelsea had Traveller, she was very calm and well-tamed. Then we were able to ride freely and take them up the paths. They told us to stay on, but if we got lost, the horses can guide us back they know the way.