14

WARNING: This story has boyxboy action. If any reader does not agree please move along to another story.

SIDE-NOTE: please go read my other story in my collection on here called Hurting Stars 

Thank you!

Enjoy!

----/------//------/------//------

~Hunter~

The doctor, aka my cousin, said I should be able to go home in about a week. And I am overwhelmed to hear that. My head injury is so close to being away, hopefully, next week it's good so I can go home as they said. Xander and Maze are getting along great, they're so cute together. Apparently, Maze met Josie and she loves him. I talked to her over the phone. She wanted to see me but the hospitals freak her out since the incident when our grandmother was in one. Shall never recall that again. I shook my head to not think of it. I heard footsteps come into my room, I glanced up and saw Walden, Mac, and Dark.

"Holy shit! Dudes! Who said you guys can come to see me?" I smirked and they shook their heads with a few chuckles coming closer. We bro-ed hugged each other, the best we could that is.

"We decided to pay you a visit. We have been missing you at school and we all made today a Hunter day visit." Walden explained and I laughed.

"I'm glad you guys are here. How's the team?"

"Horrible without you! Haha. We're doing okay but could be better with you as a runner back." Mac stated and I snickered.

"I'm glad the team is doing well without me."

"The volleyball team is fucking up though. Without their star player on the court, it's like no point to continue playing games for them. Coach Leas always yells at the guys, they're running three times a week now." I widen my eyes. I fucked up the boy's volleyball team for our school. Lucan was the star player, oh sheesh.

"I feel guilty for fucking up his arm, but it's not my fault it got worse than that and I and his brother ended up in here. These gangs tried killing us!"

"A gang?" Dark asked and I gulped.

"Not meaning the passionate street gangs. It's just these guys who wanted Lucan's brother's car. It was scary! We left the school and we were being followed. For a car, we almost died. It was scary okay!"

"Dude calm down. We get it, we would've been the same. Loa has been a mess without his best friend at school. His A-game for volleyball is getting messed up since his support system isn't around. Let alone me. This Lucan guy is like the best --school-wide."

Lucan is a pretty cool person to know. Our coaches want him on the team badly. He's such a badass at volleyball. He's only a junior too.

"I just feel really shitty. If I didn't happen to hurt Luca's arm none of this chaotic shit would've happened." I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey, Hunt, don't think that way. It isn't your fault dude." Walden said reassuringly but still, I've been guilt-tripping myself for the longest now.

Mac's phone went off and we glanced at him. I raised a brow, he usually has it on silent. He looked down at it and smiled. He typed. He looked up and blushed.

"Sorry." He shoved his phone in his pocket and Dark poked him.

"Seems like your boy is wanting some company?" Mac rolled his eyes with a smile.

"He wanted to know if we can go to the arcade after his game."

"Did you say yes? Oh, crap are you and Loa dating? Does Luca know? He will kick your ass!" Mac shook his head.