55

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-may have sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~around 1 year later~

~Lucan~

So, King and I have been together for almost two years. I graduated high school with honors and got a scholarship to Elkcreek University, which I accepted. The first year as a college boy isn't so bad. Loa and I were able to get to classes together, which made it much easier for me and fun. What makes it more special is King goes to school here, although he's graduating this year. Loa is still with his boyfriend, Macon. They're going on a little over two years now. Unfortunately, Macon graduating with Hunter is doing college in Washington. He and Loa make the long-distance work though, they're such a power couple and he's still really happy.

Aaron and I moved into an apartment, during the summer I graduated, leaving dad and mom behind. Mom was so sad seeing me all grown and independent when we broke the news to them, she tried pulling you're still a baby even at 18 moves. Our apartment has two-space parking, perfect for Aaron and me. Unfortunately, when King comes over he has to park on the street, sometimes a block away from the building, the parking is horrible on certain days.

Rory and Miles moved in together almost a year ago, they live two floors above us, not directly though. Aaron and I spend time over there too, more me than anything because I love Miles and he lets me be game and come over whenever I want, I got a spare key he copied. Mazor and Xander split a few months ago after a year of dating. Hunter and I were bummed since we were rooting for them. Blake was still with Zak, they were adorable together. Along with Bottie being with his long-term girlfriend, Zahira. He proposed the same way he asked her to be his girlfriend, on their favorite hiking trail and view. This was about six months ago.

~Aaron~

Lucan and his boyfriend, King, took me to a football game, it was a surprise. It was one of my favorite teams The Lions, they were going against the Greenhorns. I don't know how they did it, but they got pretty badass seats. If only I could get a football signed by Bradon Norris, that would be so cool, he also wears my jersey number, like the one I had from 12 to high school.

The Lions were in the lead, this would be the best night of my life if I could see with my own eyes a winning play. The new rookie, Abe Reeves, is pretty good. I would've liked to play pro, but my injury during college and not having the connection made it impossible. Dad played football during high school too, but I also played baseball. I had a blast when Miles was the team captain. I remembered when I told my dad I got on the baseball team and got in varsity, I showed him my jersey and he broke into tears, my mom played softball throughout high school, and we shared the same number, 5. I wore it like it was hers, during games I felt like she was with me.

Luca didn't want to play football or baseball, but he likes those sports. He loves volleyball though and he is so good at it, I won't be surprised if he goes pro. He plays for his college too, that's how good he is even with the shoulder injury that one time. Speaking of which, the fact I date Zean Morris for a year and a month will go down in the grave with me. I'm not saying I regret it, but I just wish we didn't have that deep history beforehand so things wouldn't have been so damn complicated. I admit though, it was nice when it lasted seeing different sides of him. And I did get a killer 27th with him those many months ago. Who would've known three months later we would officially end the secret love? And why? So many things can be listed as to why. There were just so many risks, and close to being caught like that one time. And it was difficult with us working, and his sister still living with him, talking more, and being five. But we'll always remember that we had that whole year standing with each other a bit too much.