4

WARNING: this is a boyxboy story. No hate comments welcome. Please advise that love is love and it has no labels.

Enjoy!

Thank you!

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-

4.

~Hunter~

I seem to be in this very bright place. What is it? Did we make it? Where is Lucan? I hope he is okay. Did his brother, Aaron keep us alive? Why were those guys chasing us in the first place? Who were they? I never experienced anything scarier than that.

I felt something wet drip on my arm. I looked and it was blood.

"Shit!" I screamed frighten.

I checked my arm but there was no cut. No nothing. What in the world? I stood up and took a step. The light is now hurting my eyes. I shut my eyes tight for a second. When I opened them I saw everything blurry. It started to scare me. I was alone. I took another step and I heard cracking. I felt something beneath me and I started falling.

"Ahh!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I landed in the water. I reached the surface and gasped for air. I opened my eyes and I could see again. Everything was covered with blood. I lifted my hand and it was covered in blood. I touched my face and I looked at my other hand. Blood. I looked in the water and it wasn't water at all. At least not to me, it was a freaking pool of blood.

"Ahh!!!!" I screamed again. I tried getting out but it was difficult.

"Hunter!" I heard someone yell for me.

I looked to my right and saw Lucan trying hard to stay up in the bloody water.

"Lucan!" I swam over to him.

Forgetting the fact I was in a pool of blood. My friend needed help. As I neared him I was pulled down by something grabbing my leg. I was pulled under the blood. I did not open my mouth or eyes. I got loose and went back up to the surface. Lucan was nowhere to be seen.

"Lucan! Lucan!" I yelled.

I got nothing. I started crying. Why am I here? Why this place of all the others? Where's Lucan? All these questions started flying in my head. My head pounded in indescribable pain. I tried screaming with the pain but nothing came out.

I tried yelling for Lucan but I couldn't be heard. When I tried once more I got pulled down again. I struggled to get out. But the hold was tight. I couldn't move anymore. My body started feeling numb. I tried to go to the surface but I couldn't reach it. I was drowning in blood and no one could save me, I couldn't save myself.

I reached for the light that was on the surface thinking if I caught it I'll make it. But my eyes started closing, everything was drifting away slowly. I was dying.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I shot up from the bed. I was damped in my sweat and my heart was racing. I heard this beeping go fast. I looked over. It was a monitor. I sighed in relief. I laid back down. I was alive. In a hospital. We made it. I hope Lucan and his brother are okay too. My body ached but it was nothing new to me since I played football. My head hurt a lot though. It was like being tackled by an elephant only on my head. I shut my eyes tight hoping it would help. Not.

What was that dream about? I know it's a dream since I woke up from it. Thank gosh it was! That's a scary thought I wish to not see and go through again. I need to know If Luz and Aaron are okay. Luz. That's it! That's his nickname for me. Sugar just came because I had nothing else to call him and I got frightened. Lucan didn't spill out sugar did. I finally found a good nickname for him. He's actually pretty cute for a guy, and sweet just by talking to him.