15

WARNING: This is a boyxboy story, any reader who disagrees; do not read.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

---/----//-----/-----//----/---//-----/----

~King~

I walked out of the building doors and finished zipping my school bag, taking out my car keys. I threw it on the shoulder and kept walking to the lot where my car was parked for the four hours I had my classes. I was shortly approaching my car and someone from behind me put something, like a black pillowcase on my head and held it tight. They dragged me and I dropped my keys and my bag fell to my arm. I reached up to my neck where I found a buff arm around it. I clench my eyes in panic, I was being dragged.

I got thrown in a van. I only knew because of the doors were shut. I tried taking the thing on my head off, but it was somehow tied to my neck. I started panicking I was freaking getting kidnap. I tried controlling my breathing even though my head was going crazy. I bet it's one of these groups my brother encounters with. Maybe one of his old fuck buddies.

The van went off a bump on the road and I got kicked on the arm. I yelped.

"Fuck bitch!" I exclaimed and I got pulled up and thrown again.

As I landed I knew where ever I'm going, I'll get tortured and killed. As soon as I realized that the only thing that crossed my mind, I wanted to cry and scream and fight back.

Lucan.

The van stopped viciously and I slid. I got grabbed again a few seconds later and I got thrown out of the van and I was being pushed to walk. I got sat and the thing on my head came off. I looked around and adjusted my eyes. It looked like a warehouse.

"Well isn't this a cute thing?" A voice said and I looked around but no one showed.

"Who the fuck are you?! What the hell do you want?"

I heard footsteps step quickly and before I blinked a hand landed across my face. I yelped in pain, I felt my cheek sting. My face got grabbed harshly.

"You're gonna be a good little boy and do as I say."

"What if I don't?"

"Then I'll kill your family right in front of you." Family. What family? A so-called family I have.

"I'll encourage you then," I said coldly. The guy smiled amused.

"Oh, you'll do as I say. Don't be a little big boy, you're still a baby. You're going to come with me to get my brother from the group your brother is in, they been trying to follow me..." he let go of my face. "-poor, poor them. They don't know anything. Your brother is such a rookie, I'm sure you are too. So, you better listen and you listen good if not..." He paused and he cracked his knuckles loudly. "-Lucan is dead." He smirked and my eyes widen. How the hell does he know that?! Oh god. No. No.

"You're bluffing!" He rolled his eyes.

"Oh am I now?.." He grabbed my face again. "Don't underestimate me, boy. All eyes are on Lucan, I know how special he is. Like a precious stone just waiting to be crushed. Don't choose the wrong way to go from this, boy, you'll do what I say at the end anyways."

"You can't force me, kill me." He let my face go harshly again.

"I see, Lucan is dead. That's fair, I've been wanting to crush a skull for a while now." He smiled viciously. I looked at him with hate, it made him smile more wickedly. He extended his hand and a guy gave him a knife. He examined it and took it out. "Watch him. I need to take care of business. Oh, how sad." He put the flat side of the knife on my cheek and ran it across. Damn it.