28

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Lucan~

"Hey, bud, want to go rest upstairs?" Aaron asked noticing me.

"Will that be rude? This is for me,"

"Suit yourself, bud, just asking," he kissed my head and went up to our grandpa.

King wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him since my arm was bad, I smiled leaning toward him. He kissed my temple.

"Enjoying your welcome home party, dollface?" I nodded.

"It's nice, yeah, have family, friends of my parents and their kids, a few school friends, but I wish Aaron's friends were here," I looked around again.

"Rory said they're busy helping Miles with him," I looked at him. "He got sick and was staying at the house with Miles, but he got pretty bad so they're all pitching in to help and making sure everything is sanitary."

"That's awful, you should go see him,"

"I called a few times, but he doesn't want me to and ends up getting sick or worse, having you sick." I giggled.

"At least you've been able to call," he nodded.

"Hi, Luca, is this your boyfriend? He is super cute," I looked at the voice who said that it was my cousin, Sloane.

"Oh my god, Sloane, hi," I stood up and hugged her with my good arm. "Did you just get here?" She nodded.

"My dad said he was coming here since you're having a welcome home party, he was picking up Kayla and Layton, I just happened to come by beforehand." I smiled.

"Thank you for coming, and congrats on expecting your first child, um your dad slipped it out in aunt Rosa's delivery room, sorry," She smiled.

"Aw, why thank you, Lucan, it has been a shock to all of us,"

"Hi, I am King, Luca's uh, like a bodyguard, and date when his arm gets completely healed." He extended his hand to her and she shook it.

"Nice meeting you, I am his cousin, Sloane." her now fiance, Julien came up to her and handed her a water bottle.

"Hey, Luca, nice seeing you, hope that arm gets better," I nodded.

"Me too, I miss playing volleyball."

"Luca!" My cousin Layton exclaimed.

"Layton, hi buddy, wow you got tall," I high-fived him with my good arm and he gave a toothy grin. I gasped, "And you lost your first tooth! Has the tooth fairy come yet? You been a good boy?" He nodded.

"I got one dollar! It is my piggy bank, I saving, so I get Ane baby a toy," I smiled down at him.

"You'll be a great uncle, that's so nice, Layton. You got so big," He giggled and looked at King.

"Hi! I am Layton, what your name?" King bent down to him.

"My name is King, and congrats on losing your tooth," they fist-bumped and Layton giggled more.

"Layton, here's your cookie," My uncle said handing him a sugar cookie.

"Thank you, dad." He bites into it. King stood next to me again.