33

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Lucan~

I am so excited about being able to support my team on the last game and being there for senior night, next year it'll be for me. Aaron was in his room asleep, he didn't come home till 4 am. He was keeping a secret of what's really going on with the guys, I will find out one way or another.

I was in my walk-in closet, in a huge pile of all my clothes on the floor. I spent the past 30 minutes tossing them on the floor because none of them seemed good enough to wear. I haven't been in school for four months, I have to make a good bounce-back impression at the game. I knew I should've asked mom to take me shopping yesterday.

"Oh my god, what bomb did you erupt in here?" I snapped my head back and it was King.

"I'm struggling with what to wear, you're here early," I said looking back at the big pile I was sitting on top of.

"Um, it's 4:30, I've been calling you since 10 minutes ago, I've been in my car and came up," I looked at him.

"That can't be true, I came in here at 3:30," I frowned.

"Uh, sorry babydoll but you been in here for an hour then, choose whatever who are you trying to impress there?" I snorted.

"No one, but I have to present myself well, I've been gone from a major accident," He rolled his eyes and picked up a random shirt, and looked at it.

"Wear this one, and some jeans, come on you're making us late now,"

"I am never late,"

"Okay but you are now so let's get you dressed," He said helping me up. He took my shirt off carefully and put that one on. I pouted.

"This is an ugly shirt," I said.

"Then why is it in your closet?" He looked around at the pile and pulled up blue ripped jeans. "Throw these on, please," He went to my shelf of shoes and looked at the variety of choices. I stared at him like he was crazy. "Babe, c'mon you wanted to go it starts at five, get going,"

"You're rushing me?"

"Yes, now move your cute butt," He grabbed the jeans again and pulled down my sweats. I gasped.

"Hey,"

"I'm making you get dressed because you're being incapable,"

I rolled my eyes and put my feet through the jeans holding onto him for support with my good arm. He buttoned and zipped them for me and I blushed lightly. He went to the shelf again and grabbed a white pair of shoes. He helped me put them on too. He grabbed my good hand and dragged me out of my closet.

"Where's your phone?"

"Uh," I said looking back to my closet.

"No wonder you didn't answer," He walked back inside and came back out with my phone slipping it into my front pocket. "Let's go, hot stuff," He grabbed my hand dragging me out of my room, and I blushed again.

"I need to let Aaron know I am leaving,"

He nodded and I walked into his room without knocking. He was asleep holding onto his pillow. I pulled his blanket off, he was in his boxers. He got up groaning giving me a dirty look, he quickly wiped it off rubbing his face.