49

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Zean~

I couldn't believe that Aaron agreed to come on the date with me. I spent two hours shopping getting four different outfits to choose from for the date. I was thinking hard about what to do. I decided we could go on a helicopter ride, and then a dinner on a rooftop with a nice view. I mean, I would like to do that and maybe he would enjoy it. Is it too romantic? Maybe to a girl right? I don't know, as the seconds counted down, I was feeling nervous and it would be dumb.

"Hey, um, you ready?" He asked nervously as I answered the door.

"You're looking good. I just need my coat," Aaron came inside.

"Whose watching your sister?"

"Sam, they're having a sleepover so it works out." I replied and grabbed my coat from the dining chair and put it on, "Didn't think you'd dress up for me,"

"It's just clothes," He said looking away and blushing.

"Blushing for me again, are we?" I teased.

"What's the plan?" He asked looking at me.

"You'll see when we get there," I walked out.

"I need to know now, I don't trust you," He said stepping out.

"If you didn't, you wouldn't agree to come nor be here," I locked my door.

"Just tell me, Zean," He said impatiently.

"Aw, you're cute getting impatient, but nope," I walked.

"I need to know so I could follow you,"

"Who said you'd have to follow me? I'm driving you, this is a date, remember?"

"No," I looked at him, "But, ugh, don't treat me like a girl,"

"Didn't plan to, just only to take you on a date," I opened the door to the G-wagon.

"Opening doors is treating me like it!"

"Sorry, it's being nice," I rolled my eyes and walked around getting in.

I drove to the private airport. He was asking so many questions it was cute. I got out getting the guy who would drive us on the helicopter. I told him it was Aaron's first time on the helicopter as we went inside. Aaron was nervous, and he gripped the belts as we took off. I grabbed his hand telling him to relax and he looked at me. I stared at his beautiful gems.

"I can't believe I got into this death trap with you," He said and I laughed.

"Just enjoy the fun, stupid," I replied and looked out seeing the city below.

"I can't believe how nice it looks up here," I looked over and saw Aaron looking out. He took his hand away and got his phone to take photos and videos, "Luca will be so jealous,"

"Maybe next time we could bring him, or you two alone," I said.

"This is fun, Zean," He looked at me and smiled. I started blushing.

"Are you blushing?" He teased.

"Shut up," I laughed, "Let's capture this moment, you enjoying my company," I said.