18

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Miles~

I came up to him. I set the bear next to him. He grabbed it and looked at it. I bent over and kissed his head.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. I know his capabilities, I should've warned you." He gave a sad smile.

"I accept your apology. I'm sorry too. I wasn't backchecking."

"No hard feelings?" He smiled.

"Nah, we're good. Thanks for the bear, you're such a softy."

"I am not. No bear for you then, this will go to someone more appreciated."

I reached for it and he grabbed my hand pulling it to him. My lips smashed on his and he kissed me strongly. I smiled and kissed him back. I lay next to him and we continued kissing. I am such an ass, I was just making out with Silenne.

"You don't look bad with a fractured nose." I pecked his lips.

"And a bruised cheek, slight concussion, bruised side. I agree I could've been worse. But your kissing will make up for it." He kissed me again. I smiled at the kiss.

"My kisses huh?" He blushed. I smiled and kissed him again.

He slipped his hand up my shirt. We made out for a while. We always do half the time.

"I want to be out of here, but not till tomorrow because of the concussion, maybe. So how's the fixing thing going?"

"It's going." Then Quinn came to my head. I gulped feeling disgusted again.

"You okay?" Rory looked at me and grabbed my hand. I nodded.

"So King did stop by, guess you were wrong."

"Yeah, thanks for that."

"I didn't do anything."

"You mentioned it to him."

"He still showed up." He gave a half-smile.

He pulled up my shirt tracing over the tattoo on my hip. I smiled and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep, I was exhausted. I awoke. I yawned and sat up. I heard Rory groan and shuffle. I looked at him and smiled. I kissed him and pulled my phone out. It's pretty late, I can't go to Aaron and give him a follow-up now. Rory looked so cute, I kissed him again and he awoke and flutter his eyes.

"Miles what are you doing?" He mumbled closing his eyes again.

"Admiring you," I said pecking his lips. He giggled.

"Baby stop," he giggled while I kept pecking his lips.

"Baby?" I questioned and he opened his eyes to me.

"I'm half asleep don't press me about it." I shook my head.

"I'm not babe." I kissed him tenderly.

I wasn't technically using him. I was attracted to him and still am. It's the eyes I like most. He smiled at me and I couldn't help to smile back.

"Mind if you share that blanket?" He nodded and I put my legs underneath.

We started kissing again, more like sucking each other's faces off. I ended up on him and he yelped pushing me back.