40

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-may have sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

I don't know how but I ended up going to lunch with Zean when he caught me leaving the hospital. It was very awkward for me, and he did the majority of the talking. He even paid for lunch which was an even more shock to me. Luca was now back in school. His shoulder was better, healing strong. The doctor said he still needs to be light on his arm. It's said he probably could start playing lightly in mid-season. That's a good thing because Luca is very worried he might never play again which he said would make him go into depression. He's overly dramatic about things sometimes. But it's what I love most about him.

So yeah Zean has my number because we needed it to swap the names of the car. But that was a little over a month ago. I should've blocked his number since he's irrelevant, right? But I haven't. And one random afternoon he called me three times back-to-back. I was in the shower when he called. I called back curious as to why he called. Maybe it was by accident or maybe his little sister? It was him though. He was panicking since his little sister said her tummy hurt and she felt warm. Is this going to be a new thing? He thinks we're friends and I'll like to guide him to be a big brother to his sister. I tried telling him she must be getting sick and to take her temperature anything under 98 is perfectly fine. But he started freaking out saying he had nothing to take her temperature and she was crying saying her tummy hurts and he doesn't know what to do.

"She's fast asleep, she's just a little sick maybe with a stomach bug. She'll be fine,"

"Are you sure? I think we should take her in, it hurts her, and what if it-"

"Zean, she's okay, just keep an eye on her. Everyone gets sick and will get better. If she has a high fever and throw-ups more than twice in an hour then okay you can take her in,"

"She threw up before you got here, it's been less than an hour," I laughed, "I need to take her not have her stay hurting," He frantically run around to find his keys and I continued laughing, "This isn't funny, Aaron, she could be dying! It's all my fault,"

"Zean," I put my hands on his shoulder and he looked at me, "It's not a progressive illness, okay? It's like when you were sick, she'll be better in a couple of days. She needs rest, fluids, warm soup, no baths, and to stay warm even if she feels hot and wants to wear a dress,"

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly and stared at me.

"I'm sure, you'll keep an eye on her and if she feels yuckier, take her in, okay? You're doing a good job here already, don't panic, it won't help. And you didn't even need to call me,"

"I'm surprised you called back, thought maybe you changed your number or something. I'm sorry, it's just, it's so hard adjusting to this. And it's my fault she caught a cold, she's only been with me. Maybe I should've blow-dried her wet hair after bath time then left it damped."

"Little kids get sick all the time, Zean. She's okay and is sleeping now. If you still feel like you need a professional opinion, then take her in," I grabbed my coat that I set on the sofa.

"You're leaving?" I looked at him, "But what if she wakes up? What if her tummy hurts more?"

"You got this," I said reassuringly about putting on my coat.

"Please just stay," He grabbed it from me, "We could have a beer, and watch football. Just to make sure she's okay? I -I can't do this alone, you're more experienced,"