58

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Lucan~

I am now, 22-years-old. I am now considered a pro-volleyball player, smirk, smirk. I play full-time, and get paid, it has been the best. King moved in with me, and sadly, Aaron moved out and in with his fiancee, Aaliyah, when they were expecting their first child together. Now, she is already here, almost two years later, and I'm a blood-uncle, to a beautiful baby girl, Noelie. I already was an uncle to Aaron's friend's kids, duh, they're like brothers to me, so of course.

Dad was so happy to be expecting a granddaughter, he always wanted to have a little girl. Mom was over the moon. King is her uncle as well, I made him have that title when I got the news. Aaron's friends couldn't believe it, that and the fact a few of them will be close in age, like Mazor's daughter, Gabriella, or Kade's third daughter Jordyn being a year older. The only close one in age is Dillion's son, David, he was born a few months before Noelie. Miles' son is a year younger, they had a surrogate. I know all of them will be great Dads at how they've been caring for me since I met them, they're great guys.

King made me take some time off so we could have a getaway vacation. He did not tell me where we were going, it was a surprise that needed to happen. I hate these types of surprises. I need to know where we are going so I can be prepared, but no, my boyfriend of five years tells me little to nothing about it. He was the driver the entire time and even made me hop in the back seats to nap comfortably. I had a pillow and blanket and took off my shoes, I never had a such good sleep in a car before that trip. We stopped to have a bathroom and an eating break. King also filled up the gas tank, while I was sleeping.

We made it to a hotel, and not any hotel, but a fancy one. Yes, I got mad because King could've used a budget. It's who I am. When we got to our room, we took a much-needed nap from that long drive, especially King. The next morning we went straight to the pool, stayed a bit in the hot tub, and then went and ate breakfast from the hotel's room service. After breakfast, King said I was set for a massage and it was already paid before coming here so I had to go. I hated the fact he didn't book one for himself but he said he wanted to check events around here so when I am finished we could go check them out. I had a two-hour massage/relaxation. From that, I know what I am getting Mom for her birthday gift next year, a whole spa-day treatment because she needs a whole day of relaxation.

I came back to our room after my relaxation hours. King was asleep, what happened to figure our day? I showered a hot and long shower. When I got out he was up, changing his clothes. I smirked watching him decide on which button-down he should go with.

"How can you have such problems choosing a color to wear?" I teased walking in more and grabbing the dark blue one and handing it to him, "Obviously, this one looks much sexier on you," He grinned putting it on.

"You need a button-down also, it's needed for where we are going," I raised a brow at him, putting on my socks.

"I wanted to wear shorts today, seriously?" He smiled,

"Wear shorts, but have the button shirt, please," He said fixing his collar and putting on his gold watch. I sighed,

"Fine, but I only have the light blue or the grey plaid one,"

"Wear any of them, babydoll,"

"Okay, with what shorts then?" He laughed at me,

"Did you bring your tan or black solid ones?"

Lost [boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें