30

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Hunter~

Xander was driving me to Luca's since I can't say the hospital because he knows he isn't there. I don't know how I can sneak around to see Kelsea now. All I can think about is ways I can lie to see her, but lying leads to more trouble, and I'm already lying about not speaking to her. The guilt is eating my insides but I have to keep it a secret for a little while longer. Lucan came home a couple of days ago, I wasn't able to attend his welcome home party because I was at a doctor's appointment. I got cleared to go back to school, yippie. I start on Monday, today is Saturday.

Turns out Lucan and I live 15 minutes apart which is cool. He pulled up to his curb and I looked at his house. Xan whistled.

"That's a nice house," I chuckled.

"It sure is,"

"Come on," Xan got out and I did too, I didn't need help anymore as I did three weeks ago.

Xan opened the trunk and got Luca's gift we got him. He handed to me. We walked up to his pathway, Xan locked his car. I rang the doorbell and we waited.

"Dude, even the doorbell is nice," I shook my head laughing. The door got open it was this guy, I didn't see before, he was shirtless, abs were exposed, I used to have those.

"Can I help you two?"

"Uh, hi, I'm Hunter, Lucan's friend, I'm visiting him today he invited me," He nodded.

"Come in, we are out back in the pool," he walked away, and Xan and I looked at each other.

"Okay, I know I am with Mazor, but whoa," I whacked him playfully and went in, we closed the door and looked around. "Uh, and where do we go to find the back?" I shrugged looking around.

I went up to a frame hanging on the wall near the door, it was a small family portrait. Lucan must've been in middle school.

"Hunter, Xander, welcome guys,"

"Hey, Aaron." Xander bro hugged him, he too was shirtless. Semi-abs being exposed, well I have those.

"Hi, Aaron, nice house."

"Ah, it's my parents but thanks, do you two have some trunks? Luca told you right?"

"Oh, I'm dropping off Hunter,"

"You can stay bro, have a beer, Hunter you have trunks?" I shook my head no.

"Luca didn't mention it but it's okay, I don't want to swim."

"Well, we got extra trunks if you change your mind, how about you Xan?" He looked at him.

"I'll take that offer,"

"Cool, Hunter, the backyard is down that way make a left out the glass door,"

"Okay, thanks,"

"You can borrow a pair of mine, it's upstairs," they started climbing the stairs.

Aaron seemed so chill and fun outside of the hospital. I started going the way Aaron directed me, I found it, through the kitchen, they had an island table in the middle of their kitchen, and it had some snacks. I heard laughs and yelling, talks, and music outside the glass door. I went to it, opened it, and stepped outside, I closed it. It was like a small pool party out here. I looked around and spotted Luca he was in swim trunks laying in between his boyfriend's King's legs who had sunglasses smiling and getting a tan. I went up to them. Luca sat up.