13

WARNING: This story has boyxboy action. If any reader does not agree please move along to another story.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

---------***---------

~Aaron~

Okay. So this is good. Bottie, Dillion, and Ryder are here now. Maze, Blake, and Miles are now watching the...prisoners? I'm glad they all agreed to switch for once. I'm sure Blake is pleased to switch for he can spend more time with Zac. Maze sometimes is still here, because of Xander. *insert mental eye-roll here* Miles of course is the only saint one there I'm sure. Ryder and Dillion occasionally stay behind to help. I know they don't want to stay too long with me, they have the thrill of torture sometimes. Miles also, I would believe. He's hard balls. Heh.

Now that Luca might have a boyfriend I'm trying to keep my cool. I don't want high blood pressure or anything in here. Once I'm released I'm so going to give him the talk and give his little boyfriend a talk. Our father will give Luca the father talk, and give King the official boyfriend talk. Our mother will give the mother. I can already see them being together. Everyone loves Luca at first sight. I say it's his taming eyes and nature. He goes against me and says it's because he's nice. As if that's the only quality we all stay for. He can be a beast for anyone who cares but his charms are what keep him as beauty. Beauty and the Beast as one.

I smirked at the thought. Bottie tapped me and cocked a brow.

"Sorry. Luca and his soon-to-be boyfriend are just giving me great feels." He laughed.

"You're kidding? Okay, where's Aaron and why did you take him, you fartbag!?" He shook me nicely and I swatted him away.

"I am Aaron!" I chuckled. "I'm keeping cool, I know I'm protective but hey, I'm letting it layout first. Luca knows I'm going to be a pain about this soon. Just making him feel like I'm cool with it." I smirked again and Bottie joined.

"See. That's the Aaron I know. I knew you weren't cool with this, he's your babyyyy." He teased a bit and I rolled my eyes.

"He's your baby too."

"You bet he is! Now, if you aren't going to be the crazy brother with Luca right now; then I volunteer as tribute!" He stood up and started walking out.

"BOTTIE! Be nice or else!" I roared after him. He looked over his shoulder and I looked into his blue eyes.

"Oh, but of course..." he smirked and left.

"That kid will never learn." Ryder groaned and got up from the Bay Window.

Dillion would swing by soon with his and Bottie's food. They got burgers. Lucky asses! I have to stay with the hospital food. Yuck! But jello keeps me happy.

"He isn't a kid. But, I agree." I shook my head with a laugh. Ryder sat in the chair.

"He's 25 but with a heart of a 5-year-old." He snickered.

"His favorite phrase of all times."

"Just wait till he's 26, it'll be "26 but a dick of a 6-year-old"' we burst out laughing. Ryder is always with the dirty puns.

"27 with the pride of a 7-year-old." We continued laughing

"28 with a mind of an 8-year-old," Ryder said and I started laughing more.

"29 with a stomach of a 9-year-old." Ryder looked at me. Okay, not so funny.

"He has a stomach of a nine-year-old already! 30 with a wish of being Ol' 3." He roared with laughter. Tears were forming in my eyes and I was holding my stomach.