6

WARNING: this is a boyxboy story. If you do not approve, please move on to another story.

Thank you

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6.

~Lucan~

Everything was dark. I couldn't move. I heard voices. All were unknown to me. I tried to speak but I couldn't even feel my lips. My voice was nowhere to be found. Where am I? Am I even alive? It went cold. Very cold. I didn't even feel me quiver from the coldness. I felt it pass by but I didn't make any reaction. Odd. I heard a loud siren. It stopped. Everything stopped. I heard something break. What was it? I couldn't point it out. I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything.

I felt warm. Hot. Underneath me. My back behind my legs felt like it was burning. I only saw black. Again, I couldn't move. I was stuck. What the fuck is going on!? Someone, please help me!

"Lucan!" Someone roared. Everything stopped again. Everything went dark again. To nothing. I was nothing.

~**~**~**~**~**~

Something was holding me in place. I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes. Or I did it just covered with darkness. I felt cold again. Super cold. Like I was lying in -100000 degrees. I might already have frostbite, if I'm alive that is. Is this what heaven is like? It's so cold. I'm not shivering. I'm numb, duh Luca can't feel yourself when you're frozen inside out! Stupid.

It started getting warm. Warmer. Hot. Hotter. I'm on fire. Burning. Ah, am I on the freaking sun!? Help! It's 10000000000000 degrees. It's not human to stand this heat! I'm human! Not bacon. I can't even cry. I'm not a person to like heat.

It went cold instantly and winds hit my body. I feel that alright. Cold as fuck! I can't stand this coldness. Or the heat! Just please give me normal weather. And can I please be alive? Mommy! Help! Daaaaaad!!!! Help! AAROOOOON!!!! I tried so hard to scream but I couldn't open my mouth. It cold so cold I saw my body shaking uncontrollably. AHHH! Help! Help! Make it stop! Someone help. I tried crying but I couldn't. Only in my head.

I heard a loud pitch scream and I surprisingly enough covered my ears shut with my hands. The sound stopped and I looked at my arms and hands in astonishment. Whoa.

I shirked when I felt arms come around me and yanked me up. The person held me close to their face. I didn't know who it was but I smelt minty breath and the arouse of something so bomb I would want to smell it every second. It's a strong manly smell. Who is this guy?

"What the hell are you doing in my way, prick?" What? Ouch. I don't know you dude. Back off! I tried speaking but my mouth couldn't even open. He held me closer our noses touching.

"Answer!" He roared and I flinched. He let go and I fell to the floor. When I opened my eyes it was bright. My eyes adjusted and I was laying on the tile floor. It was a white room. I looked up and I saw a guy with a hoodie and his arms crossed his chest. I couldn't see his face.

"What do you want from me!?" I yelled in terror. It just came out. I was shocked. I gasp and went to cover my mouth but only to be grabbed again.

"Do.not.yell.at.me.again.dollface." He released me and I fell on the floor again. He bent next to me and cupped my face. I took the risk and took his hood off.

I widen my eyes and gasp at what I saw. He yelled and put his hood on. He raised his arm as if he was gonna hit me and I shut my eyes ready to feel the sting on my cheek. But instead, I got a small kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes and I saw his hood was now a little back revealing his face.