10

WARNING: This story contains boyxboy content. Any reader who disagrees, find another story! Mature content. Please read cautiously.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

__**__**__

~Blake~

I held this boy while he broke down. It was the least I can do since he went out of his way to give me warmth. I know he is deaf. I'm not judging him. He finally came calm. I sat up and he wiped his tears with his sleeve. I looked over at Aaron and he was sleeping so peacefully. That should be me. I looked at the boy and he looked at his hands for a few seconds and looked at me. He caught my eyes and he looked away for a moment and sniff his drippy nose. I chuckled and got a tissue from the small table next to the bed and handed it to him.

He smiled and walked up to the trash can and blew his nose. I looked at him the whole time. Looking at his features. He grabs another tissue next to him and blew his nose again. He isn't bad-looking. He looked at me and I gave an honest, warm smile. He smiled back and I motioned him to come back next to me. He did. He stood by my bed.

"I'm sorry I had a breakdown." He said.

"It's okay. Thank you for giving me more blankets."

"I didn't mean to hit you I -" I cut him off.

"It's okay. I'm not mad. I'm really appreciative. Thank you, you're very sweet for doing that for me." he smiled and looked away, and I saw he had slight pink cheeks.

He looked back and I gave my signature smile and he blushed red. I chuckled at his cuteness and his blush disappeared and a frown came on his lips so quickly.

"I didn't mean to make you frown. I chuckled because you're cute not to make fun of you." He blushed again and a big smile crept on my face. Whoa. I'm actually smiling at this guy.

"Um. So, do you need me to get you anything else, Blake?"

"No, I'm okay. Would you like to take a nap with us...um..." Damn it I should've paid attention to his name.

"Zak." He stated. I smiled embarrassedly.

"Sorry," I mumbled and pat the space next to me.

He sat down cautiously and I couldn't help but smile even more at that. I hope Aaron won't be mad. He looked at me.

"So how do you respond to people if you can't hear? Not to be rude or anything..." he smiled.

"I read your lips and I can respond. It's much easier if you would talk slower but most people don't care. I do signing too." I cocked a brow.

"Signing?" He nodded yes and giggled. His giggle is the cutest thing ever. Wait... did I just say that? Wtf Blake?

"Sign language." I ohed feeling absolutely stupid now.

"Maybe you can teach me?" I asked in honesty and his face brightened with amusement. Aw.

"Really? You're interested in learning ?" I nodded yes.

He had a huge smile and he giggled again. For a deaf boy, not to be judgy, he's actually pretty cute. He started teaching me some basic things in sign and it was actually fun to learn. I was having fun. Real fun. We were laughing and talking basic stuff in sign, even though my signs weren't the best. His phone flashed from his pocket and vibrated loudly against his leg. He took it out. I looked away to not snoop over his shoulder.

"Sorry about that. My caretaker asked how I was." I nodded in understand-meant.

"That's nice of your caretaker." He nodded yes.