21

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity may be present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron pov~

Lucan was in surgery for 10 minutes by the time I got back to dad. He will be in surgery for an hour maybe, and mom will come by the time he wakes. My dad and I just talked waiting nervously for him. Lucan was rolled in and my dad got up and went out to talk to the doctor. I looked at him, I just hope he can recover and continue playing volleyball, it's his passion.

I texted my mom saying Lucan was out of surgery, and that it was me with a new number since I had my dad go out and buy Lucan and me a new one. Dad eventually came back and King walked in as well with a donut box.

"King? What are you doing here?" He smiled and handed me the box.

I opened it and took a donut handing the box to my dad. I took a bite.

"Lucan texted me saying he got a phone that was his number and he was going into surgery for his surgery. I wanted to come to make sure he was okay." I smiled.

"Thank you, King. You've been so kind to my boy."

"No need for thanking Mr. Pierce, I enjoy spending time with Luca, he's adorable always makes my day, and puts a smile on my face," I smirked.

"I'm glad Lucan has a friend like you always want to be around. But be careful, his best friend Loa will be jealous thinking you're trying to replace him. Right, Aaron?" I laughed.

"Loa is a jealous type yeah," My dad's phone rang.

"Oh, that's work, excuse me, boys." He walked out answering the call.

I looked over to King, he was looking down at Lucan. I could see he has come to like Luca, I just hope he doesn't hurt his feelings, or have Luca like him more romantically and reject him, please don't like him like that Lucan. Loa rushed in, what in the world is he doing here?

"How did it go? When will he wake? I came right after school, you have no idea how antsy I was today!" He dropped to his knees next to me hugging my legs. King stared at him like he was crazy. I chuckled, sweet Loa is always so dramatic.

"Loa, he is fine, will get up soon. How did you even know? You got some best friend powers or some shit?" He lifted his head.

"He texted me with his new number this morning. I wanted to come right when he message me but you know how strict the school is with no parent no leave within school hours crap."

"Aw Loa, it warms my heart to know you love Luca so much. Trust me he is fine."

"I do love him so much! I can't lose my best friend, he makes my life worth living."

He started crying. Again, so dramatic this kid. King chuckled now. Loa sniffed and wiped his eyes snapping his head to King.

"What are you doing here?" He stood up clenching his fists. 

Oh, disliking him I see. King rolled his eyes.

"Checking on Lucan, does it matter?"

"Go away, he doesn't need you, you just hurt him." Wait, what? King looked taken aback.

"Hurt him? I would never, all I've been doing is protecting him. Watching out for him because Aaron ordered me to. Why don't you calm down and go home."