50

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

I never thought I would be dating the kid I feuded with in high school. But damn the heart wants what it wants. Sometimes he would join me to get my heart checked. I admit it's been really cute how caring he tries to be with me. I never expected to find myself happy with him of all people. And okay, Luca might be right about this Morris brother not being so bad. Zean and I agreed to not tell anyone about us. It'll just cause an issue. We'll say it when things get better and we're ready if that would ever happens. If my friends were to know they would be so pissed at me. From high school to now we've all grown to be hating the Morris brothers.

But now, I've been dating the youngest one my age for three months. He comes up with really fun dates. Like the helicopter ride, waterskiing, jet skiing, surfing, kayaking, cliff diving, hiking, horse riding, having these cool rides driving around the city, and dirt biking. Unfortunately, it'll have to dial down now. I'm not having enough to meet the hospital stay I had and pay for my car, gas, and the medicine I need for my abnormal heartbeat, which has been helping. I've been lying to Luca that I've been working a lot. My Dad knows I haven't but I have money saved up. I have been trying to find a job, but it's difficult, and I also am taking three online classes to finally get my master's like I should've about two years ago but couldn't with health issues.

"I think you'll make a great fit with us, Aaron, you start Monday,"

"Thank you, sir, I appreciate you giving me this opportunity," I shook his hand.

I just got the position of a marketing specialist with just my bachelor's degree in advertising and another in marketing (business). Once I got in the car I immediately called Mazor and told him I got the job since he knew about it. Typical Maze he expressed his happiness almost making my ear run away with him screaming since it's a good position coming in and good pay too. I had major doubt I wouldn't get it, and I'm happy I did.

"Hi, baby," Zean kissed me hello. "Skye is in her room playing dolls,"

"I got the job," I smiled. Yeah, I came here to tell him.

"Get out! I'm so proud, and you said you wouldn't," He smiled and kissed me again.

"I was so nervous coming back in, I thought they call you in to see your face of not getting it,"

"Oh you're so stupid, how did you get it again?" He laughed, "Want to stay for lunch? We're making pasta and cheesy sticks," He walked in.

"I don't know, wouldn't she say something?" I asked shutting the door.

"Could just say you were looking for Luca," He shrugged.

"I still don't like he's going against me, but, it is to play with Violet and her,"

"I make sure he's fine, baby," He bent down getting the bread out of the oven.

"I like these sweats on you," I hugged him from behind, "Looks good from behind," I grinned.

"Aaron," He laughed, "She can hear you... Nah, she's too busy,"

"I'm being honest, baby, are they new?" I kissed his shoulder.

"They are yeah, I'll wear them more since you like them," He started rubbing on me.

"Stop, she's here and can catch us," I laughed letting go.