2

WARNING: this is a boyxboy story. No haters welcome.

Thank you

Enjoy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2.

Hunter got in behind me. I looked at him in the rearview mirror and he smiled when he saw me. I looked out the window and felt my cheeks heat up a little. Why am I like this? This isn't normal. I'm not going to show it. He'll get the wrong idea. I can not have that happening. Besides, who'd want me? I'm a loser who plays volleyball that now might have a broken arm. Thanks to Hunter. But, Hunter isn't that bad. Stop having pink cheeks. I sighed and closed my eyes as I leaned on the window. I winced a little but recovered quickly.

"Tell me the way, Hunter." My brother said to him.

"Make a right in Main Street." I sighed again. I feel tired. This pain in my arm is killing me as well.

"Luca. If you want to sleep, you can snore away bud." Aaron of course he'll embarrass me by saying untrue crap. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You know damn well I do not snore."

"Actually you don't know since you snore while you sleep. So, how can you tell me otherwise since you're sleeping? Hm?" Damn him. I do not snore.

Hunter was laughing but trying to hide it in the back. I stared dead at my brother. He is going to pay at home. A broken arm or not.

"Stop laughing ass!" I snap at Hunter and looked at him like I was going to kill him. He stopped and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry. It's just cute how you guys are." He looked out the window.

"Cute!? What is wrong with you girly." I joked and he looked at me.

"Hey! I am not girly. If anyone is it is you. Complaining about snoring in your sleep. Like really, everyone does it. What's the big deal?"

"I don't!" I whined back.

"See. You're girly with whining that much over something stupid." He crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes. I am not girly.

"You're lucky I got a hurt arm. I would've kicked you out of my brother's car already."

"Oh really?" He threatens.

"Very," I growled. We looked at each other intensely.

"Can the both of you just sit and shut your mouths?" My brother asked annoyed. I sat correctly again.

"It is your fault. You started it." He rolled his eyes.

"You're such a baby." he turned the blinker to make a right.

"I am not. You think I am. You're the one that always baby's me anyway." Aaron chuckled.

"It's called being your older brother."

"You're lucky to be called my older brother in this case." I scoffed and looked out the window.

"What should I call you?" Hunter asked for a few minutes in silence.

"Why does it matter?" I asked.

"It just seems that everyone has a nickname for you. Would it be okay if I can give you one?"

"I don't know Hun, could you?" I looked in the rearview mirror and looked at him with a smirk on my face.

He looked at his feet and I saw pink cheeks. Aw, Hunter is blushing. Gets him back at making me for no reason at all than a stare. Point one for me.

"I like that name for me."

"Okay, Hun." He both laughed when we looked at the same time in the rearview mirror.