17

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS CONTENT THAT SAME-SEX INTERACTIONS. IF ANY READER DISAPPROVES THEN PLEASE MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT STORY. THIS STORY HAS MATURE CONTENT.

Enjoy and thank you!

------**------

~Miles~

I kept driving, to who knows where. My phone was ringing, and I answered.

"You good?" Silenne. She made it thank you heavens.

"Yeah, you?" She muffled a laugh before answering.

"Could be better. Where are you?"

"Driving in the middle of nowhere," I answered.

"Come to Yallo's."

"You sure?"

"We're here and the other captives."

"Ok, on the way." I hung up and made a U-turn fast.

"Shit dude, can you drive good for once ?"

"Shut up," I said gripping the wheel.

I wish he was knocked out still. I pulled up to Yallo's place. I got out and pulled Quinn out.

"Can you not pull me like a dog?"

"Shut up." I pulled him up to the door where it swung open. Sel came out.

"Want me to take over?"

"Aw, sweetheart you think you can manage me that's cute."

"Who captured you again?" She asked crossing her arms.

"That sexy man of yours." She rolled her eyes and he smirked. I gripped him harder. "Ow. Okay, I'll shut up." I pulled him inside.

"What room?" I asked her as she shut the door.

"Up to the left, third door." She smirked. I nodded and pulled him along.

"Can I please take a shit first? I don't want to die and have shit in me." I dug my nails into his arm. "Okay! Okay, you caught me. I'll shut up."

I threw him in the door and closed it behind me locking it. He looked around, I did too. It was a bedroom, I wish it was a torture one. Quinn looked at me, in one swift movement he broke the rope and rubbed his wrists. Did he choose now, to escape the ropes? This dude is something else. I watched him, waiting till I need to attack him. He didn't do anything but rip off the rest of his shirt and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes. This is very new. He wasn't making a fuss just acting like he was alone in his room.

"How long are my brother and I going to be held?"

"As long as it takes." He sighed.

"I have a major meeting on Wednesday. I can't miss it. If I don't show up they'll lose the partnership and think I'm off the grid, I need that company on board. Why do I have to be involved in my younger brother's mess again?"

"You're their brother."

"Can I make a phone call? Just one, it's important." I thought for a moment and agreed. I gave him my phone, watching him dial a number. He put it to his ear.

"Hey, it's me...I'm okay, I'm with Sam. Yes, he's fine." He looked at me. "Listen, we won't be home for a while okay? Put Skylar on... Hi princess. Oh my really? That's great. Listen, Sam and I won't be home for a bit. No, we aren't in trouble, we are just having a vacation. Yes, Zean too. No, don't tell mommy. Okay. That's great honey. I'll see you soon okay? I love you princess. Bye." He hung up and handed the phone back.