53

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Miles~

Rory and I have dated for a little over a year now. A year! That guy makes me happy I can't explain how. My brother Connor got engaged moved out with his girlfriend and is now getting married! I hate his ass getting married before me. Only took four months for them to tie the knot. They eloped in front of the city lights spot, but it was daytime. Our parents, our sister, and her parents and siblings joined us. Along with Derek, his best friend, and her two best friends. He was still 18 when they got hitched. I'll forever be salty will I?

I love Rory, I do, and I told him. He told me the first I love you but who cares? I thought we need have the next step in our relationship. All thanks to my brother making me rush it since he's now freaking married! So I asked Rory to move in with me. And he dared to say finally I said something nice to him. So we were moving in together! And since my place is all done and I've been living there for about 6 months now, he moved in. It's been a couple of weeks and it's been great. I love waking up and going to sleep with the man I love.

"I know you all had plans but I got a problem and it involves Luca," Aaron said.

"Do I need to kick King's ass?" Mazor asked.

"No, we might need to tie him down. Luca got beat up at school yesterday. Some guy named Shawn spelled different in his grade newbie, started taunting him, and kept calling him a faggot. Luca told me a week ago said it's been about two months now. But yesterday the guy beat him up and had his buddies all join to kick Luca when he was on the floor. Loa was there and told the dean everything. He came over and told me and my dad what happened. They pulled out a knife on Loa to not help Luca fight, guys. Loa and Luca are scared. King is with him since he can't stop crying and flinches when sleeping and wakes to cry and scream for help. King is so pissed, he wants to find the kid and beat his ass but he doesn't want to leave Luca because he's hurting."

"What's the kid's name? I'll deal with him right now, I don't give a fuck," I snarled.

"Miles, that won't help and leave you in jail," Blake noted.

"What would Dill do?" Bo sighed. Dillion got deployed two months ago again.

"He would smack your ass being sad missing him, you act like he's your lover?" I teased.

"He's like my brother, fuck off," Bo rolled his eyes. "But I would cheat on Zharia with him," We laughed, "So why is this kid bothering Luca?" He asked Aaron.

"I don't know, he's new and started going after Luca in the hall,"

"There has to be a reason, no one does that," I scoffed.

"Maybe it's because Luca is so likable at school?" Mazor said, "Hunter said so all the time when he was there. They wanted him on football since he stepped on the campus,"

"But the kid according to Luca and Loa is trouble, and his name is Shawn. Based on these past actions, it smells like a new generation of the Morris brothers but different bloodline,"

"Maybe he's crushing on Luca," Ryder shrugged, "Pissed off he can't have his cute butt,"

"So he beats him up?" Blake scoffed, "You don't do that,"

"Hm, sometimes," I laughed, "It's how Rory and I are and started, but the makeup is worth it,"

"Gross, Miles!" Bottie cringed, "We don't need to hear it,"