45

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Zean~

I couldn't believe Aaron's brother, Lucan did that for me. Let alone thinks I'm truly innocent of the car incident. My brothers did get a good bat beating from him. If it was anyone else they would already have their heads. But since it was Lucan they brushed it off. They were shocked that Lucan lashed out just because Quinn punched me and Sam was always saying I deserved it. Quinn said that Lucan is stronger than he looks and it was a beating he liked getting. It was way better than what Miles could do with a bat which is a shocker.

Aaron wants him to stay away from us, and I don't blame him, we're bad news. But Lucan sees us as good people and goes blind to our bad side. He has this huge heart of kindness and it gets the best of him. Quinn says Lucan has been messaging him asking if we're okay and how Violet is. He updates her on Violet. Other than that he stays quiet.

"Aaron? Dude, we haven't seen Luca, we're keeping away," I groaned.

"Is your sister here?" Aaron came inside.

"No, she's with Tori to be playing with Vi and sleep for the weekend. Why are you here?"

"Something of what you said been bothering me, and my brother heard it and he doesn't shut up about it. Everyone heard it and talks about it."

"Oh don't tell me I said something really stupid. Is Lucan scared of me? I mean I know he should, but that hurts. I'm sorry," I sat on my sofa.

"You were going in and out of it and that he was me, and well, you said something."

"Oh my gosh don't tell me I was hitting on him thinking it was you! That's so embarrassing, and he's cute yeah, but you're so much hotter," I said honestly.

"You saw his light blue eyes and asked why I changed my green eyes," I looked at him, "That's not the point, you said something that keeps me from sleeping,"

"Okay, and what did I say?" I raised a brow.

"You said, I love you, Aaron," He said and stared at me. I froze, "Now was it true, or was you just saying that just to say it and thought maybe I would go easy on you or something?"

"I can't believe I admitted that, maybe I thought I was dying," I looked away in disbelief, "You need to leave. I want to be alone," I got up and walked to my room. "Ugh, why are you so stupid, Zean!? Why would you say that?" I lay in bed with a groan.

"I'm not leaving," I snapped my head over.

"Look, Aaron, I want to be myself, okay? Come back in a couple of days to beat my ass for saying that, please." I pulled a pillow on my face and screamed. I felt a weight on me.

"I'm not leaving," He moved the pillow.

"Well, this a sexy sight I like to see," I smirked looking up at him. "Can you please go?" I looked away feeling a blush come on now facing him.

"No," I looked at him, "Did you mean it?"

"I do love you, yeah, or I think I do? I don't know, shut up," I blushed harder.

"Are you blushing?" He teased.

"Shut up, Aaron! I already have too many bruises, I don't want more,"

"Why would that happen?" I looked at him and saw him smirking.