54

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

Zean had to be the freaking dumbass he is, didn't he? Quinn kept calling me pathetic for not beating up the kid who assaulted Luca. I wanted to! But I'm 26 years old, and I know it wouldn't solve anything. Zean had said he would transport me back since my car was at his place. I should've known he was lying, but shit, why would he lie about his little sister? I still had the bag on my head, can't know that place or area in case of anything because of the rivalry. I had heard Sam whisper to Zean to just leave me in the alley and kick my ass for being a wimp.

"They had already roughed him up, the guys will leave him somewhere to wake,"

"I can't believe you did that Zean!" I yelled madly at him.

"He hurt Luca! He deserved to be punished, and you should've hit him back twice as hard, that's the Aaron I know and love, why didn't you?" He asked madly.

"You love me?" I asked shocked. He gave this laugh.

"Yeah, Aaron, I do, and I care about Luca. And I hate that kid ruining my already fucked up name more, another reason why you should hate me. I wasn't going to let a cunt hurt him any longer, he put his hands on him! Had his stupid friends kick him when down, they pulled a knife on his innocent best friend who wanted to help Luca. Why didn't you at least punch him?"

"Lucan would not like that, and I'm an adult, Zean, you can't always deal with things that way. He's just a stupid fucked up teen like you were," I sighed. "Luca will know about this, it's an open investigation. What do you think they will think about seeing and hearing that kid? He could blame it on Lucan, you know. It's making everything a whole lot worse,"

"It won't because we do this all the time. Baby, we just wanted to help. We love Luca, okay? We know he's innocent and we want him to stay in the light not the dark like us. We wanted you to come and beat him up without him knowing you're his brother. I thought you would,"

"I wanted to!" I yelled madly and sat on the sofa wanting to cry, "I so badly wanted to tear that kid's face off seeing him on the other side of the room. Through that glass window. But I thought about how Luca would react hearing this and I have to be an adult about it."

"You grew unless it involves me apparently," He said on my lap.

"Oh shut up, Zean!" I yelled madly.

"I'm sorry that we care about Luca," He sighed. "Be glad they didn't go all crazy, they were going to, but I stopped saying it's Luca's issues and it was just to scare the kid. Plus, it wouldn't help once his father hears someone jumped him and left him in the alley or wherever they'll drop him." He laughed.

"That's not funny, Zean. You're telling me his father is a lunatic like your brothers?"

"Don't worry, we'll make sure Luca is protected from afar," He kissed my cheek.

"I hate you right now, don't try to be loving to me," I snarled.

"Would you like to give me real bruises to release your anger or nice ones?" He smirked.

"Maybe both because I'm pissed at you," I stared at him.

"Which one first?" He pulled off his shirt.

"Ugh, I hate you," I undid my pants.