38

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

So, Zean broke into Sam's house and parked the truck outside. I told him it's rented for three days so he has to move quickly within 72 hours or call and pay more, he gave me 100 dollars for him and an extra 100 for helping him with everything. He gave King 50, and Loa 50. He gave Luca a 100 and the key to the range rover he wouldn't take the key back from him.

We went outside to it, Luca was flipping out he had just got given a car. King and Loa were checking it out with him. In the trunk, Zean had a bag he said he forgot he went to the gym, it was the only thing in there. Zean mentioned to me that his everyday car was somewhere where those guys' headquarters are. Like a block or so away, he must have an abundant amount of tickets for it, maybe even pounded. He'll check it out tomorrow. I kept saying to Luca no for the car but Zean insisted, as a secret way of saying sorry for putting his life in danger since he couldn't say it.

I couldn't say no to that, if this was the way he wanted to say sorry by following to not say it, then fine. I have to think of what to tell our parents though. We said bye to Zean and Skye, they were going in the G-waggon to get food and him to the phone store. Luca drove, Loa, King, and I back to get our cars. I felt nervous being in the car with him driving, I sat in the back with Loa. He drove well though, he should go for his test already. King drove his car, me with mine, and Luca in his new car with Loa.

Before he left, Zean said he'll be visiting his niece soon so I could stop by and get his number, and figure to get the car transferred officially to Luca. He didn't care to give it up, he was more than thrilled since Luca wanted it.

When we got home, dad was in a rage. Mainly to me since I let him drive alone and accept a car from whoever. I tried telling him it was okay, but he was getting angrier. Mom tried to calm him, telling him to not lash out at me, but he snapped and said the unexpected.

"YOU'RE NOT HIS MOTHER! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!" She got mad too, I could see she wanted to slap him.

"DAD!" I yelled in disbelief he said that in front of Luca, let alone yell at her from rage, she was my mom just not biologically.

"What do you mean she isn't his mom? We're brothers," Luca said, we looked at him. King tried grabbing him but Luca went up to dad. "Tell me you're joking,"

"Lucan," Mom said gently. Luca looked at me, and I sighed. His eyes filled with tears.

"We don't have the same mom? Is dad even your dad too? Or mine?" He looked back at Dad.

"Of course, he's your dad, Luca, but I am Aaron's stepmom," Luca shook his head crying.

"Why didn't I know about this sooner?"

"We didn't want you hurt, and it's better to not see him differently,"

"YOU ALL BE HIDING THIS FROM ME!" He yelled.

"Luca, I am still your brother, and mom is still both of our moms," He snapped his head at me.

"Why didn't you tell me about your real mother? Why have you hidden this from me? You're supposed to be my brother, my best friend," He looked at me with disappointment, "I tell you everything,"

"I didn't want you to be upset, it didn't matter, you're my little brother different mom or not," He looked at my dad and grabbed his collar pulling him to his face. I widen my eyes.