26

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

-sexual activity may be present

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Hunter~

When Xander bought us back home, I kept messaging Kelsea on the laptop. She was a good distraction from the pain creeping up my leg. Xander leaned in and I quickly clicked on my essay again.

"Hey, bud, how is it going?"

"Um, good, almost done just taking some time to get it right." He nodded.

"Well, dinner is almost done, I'll come to get you when mom says the word. I'll go check on Josie," He went out and I let out a relieved sigh.

Kelsea: Well, I am glad to be helping in any way I can honeybee. Hope to see you again soon to check up.

I grinned.

Me: We can arrange that, when do you work and get off, I can come by then.

I clicked back on my essay and continued writing if I don't get it done by dinner, Xan will know I lied. I was in my last paragraph when she responded, and also when Xan came in. I glanced at him.

"Done yet?" I shook my head.

"Finishing up the conclusion," He nodded and grabbed the laptop, I panicked.

Could he see the messages? I'm a goner. He set it on the bed and pulled off the covers. I swung my legs out slowly, and I winced.

"You okay?"

"I'm getting leg pain," He walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pill bottle opening it and getting a capsule. He handed me it then my water on the nightstand. I took it.

"Pain killers?"

"Something like that, now come on, everyone is at the table." I nodded and tried getting up. My laptop beeped, I looked over; KELSEA. I gasped and lunged at it, closing it.

"Someone is hiding something," I glanced up at him.

"No, it's just, I can't tell you."

"Oh really? Why not?"

"I promised Luca," He stared down at me, trying to get it out of me.

"Okay, but he'll have to wait, you need to eat." I nodded.

He helped me up and gave me support while I was with my cane. We made it downstairs, and slowly to the eating room. I gasped.

"Hi hunter," I looked at Xander and he smiled. I looked back.

"James! What on earth are you doing here?" He arose and adjusted his tie.

"To see my cousin and family of course. How are you doing?"

"Good, slight pain still, but good." He gave a nod and a smile.

"You remember my wife, Nicolette." He gestured over to her.

"Yes, hi, nice to see you again." She smiled.

"Same to you, Hunt. James informed me about what happened, and I'm so glad you and your friends are okay."

"Thanks," Xan helped me and I sat down. He sat next to me.

"Well, now that we are all here, let's dig in." Dad started passing the plates down.