59

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

*fast forward five years*

~Lucan~

King and I got married 10 months after he proposed! We kept going back on forth to having a wedding or eloping. Okay, so it was me who kept being indecisive. King said he didn't care as long as we both said our I dos and he was leaving with me being his husband. Ah! I can't believe how perfect my life turned out to be with him appearing in it. We had a small and intimate wedding with close relatives and friends. I had Loa be my best man! King, on the other hand, opted to not have a best man, because he doesn't have a close friend as I do. And for our honeymoon, he took us to France, Australia, and Hawaii all in three weeks! So whatever we spent some summertime in those places, it's our honeymoon after all!

We proved to everyone wrong who doubted we wouldn't last and end up together forever. I might not be his first love like he was to me, but I'm his last and most perfect one! Having him as my boyfriend was great, and him as my fiance was wonderful, but him as my husband was magical. He has always been the perfect boyfriend to me, and it got a whole lot sweeter now married. I never imagined I would get a happily ever after so quickly, but here I am. We've been married for five years now, and every year it gets more perfect than the last. We recently came back to celebrate our anniversary of going to Bora Bora, which was nice.

"How's our baby holder doing? I'm still trying to figure a good way to call you, Layla,"

"Aw, Luca, just call me Layla," She chuckled.

"Yeah, but you're more than just Layla. You're giving my husband and me a baby,"

"Suggorate is the proper term, you know?" She smiled.

"But I need it to be more classy and lovable," I huffed. "Has he moved yet? Is he kicking?"

"He moves yes, but not at the moment," She smiled.

King and I are becoming daddies! We thought about adopting and looked into it a couple of years being married. But King kept talking about how his brother Rory loved the fact he and Miles's son, Adrian, came from Miles and was given via surrogacy. It just kept popping up I decided why not try that route for our child? King was quickly on board, but the question we needed time to answer was whose sperm would be used for the biological child? And since King kept bringing that up, I decided the first child could come from him.

So we continued looking down that route in the year and were saving up, looking at different egg donors, etc. We had found a perfect egg donor and a perfect healthy match to rent out the uterus and grow our baby. It was three and a half years after we got married. Everything was fine until it wasn't. The gestational carrier's body had evicted our baby only 6-weeks in. It was beyond devastating and it already cost so much. King was really upset, more pissed than anything. He blamed himself, but it was far from his fault. At that time I had felt completely shattered, I wished I was a female so I could give him a proper biological child. I felt worthless. But I pulled myself together and had us trying that whole extraction process again. This time, we decided to go with a surrogate. And that's where Layla comes from.

"Thank you so much for everything, Layla. You bought us literal happiness," I smiled.

"I'm glad. You two will make great parents to your little boy. Send a birthday card now and then so I can see how adorable he gets. Best of luck," She smiled.