3

WARNING: this is a boyxboy story. No hate comments welcome. Keep your opinion to yourself.

Thank you

Enjoy!

*•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•*

3.

~Aaron~

I woke up with white all around me. It felt like I was on a cloud. But it was cold. Very cold. Where was I? Why am I here? Did Zean do something to Miles when I blacked out? But,...how? He was cuffed behind his back, right? Miles fractured his arm a little bit. I can't believe he did this. To my brother! My baby brother. Also his friend. Hunter wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for that maniac! Luckily I offered him a ride home. But I did not mean to put his and all of our lives in danger! I had no idea Zean or anyone would follow us. For a car! I don't believe it. He lied before, he must've been lying still. He's a cruel being. I hate him more than anyone can hate somebody. He's a monster in disguise. Disgusting. Luca doesn't know him and I'm so grateful. He knew Luca was my baby brother. That bastard slime! I'll kill him once I get the fuck out of here!

"Aaron." I heard a voice call me. But I couldn't figure out where It came from. I never heard of it before. "Aaron." It said again. I looked around but I only saw white. It was terrifying.

"Hello? Who's there? Show yourself." I spoke to the voice.

"Aaron. It's me, baby."

What? Who is this person? It sounds like a girl. But I don't know what girl.

"Show yourself!" I screamed in frustration.

"That is no way to talk to me, young man. Now, what do you have to say to yourself, Aaron?" She sounded motherly.

"Who are you!?" I grabbed my head and clench my eyes shut.

"Aaron. You know who I am. Open your eyes baby. It's not hard to try sweet bug." Sweet-bug. No one calls me that. No! It can't be!

"Mother!?" I stood up and opened my eyes.

A faint person came to view. It was a beautiful young woman. She had dirty blonde hair like me and emerald green like me too. She came up to me and cupped my face in her hands. I held her hands as she held my face. Tears streamed down my face.

"Mommy. What are you doing here? I thought you were dead." She gave a sad smile.

"Now Aaron you know I wouldn't leave you. I'll always be around you. Especially when you need me the most."

"Mommy. Am I...dead ?" I said dead with so much sadness. I started to sob. She shook her head no.

"No baby. You're just in a slight coma. They'll bring you back to life." Back to life? What is she talking about?

"Back to life? You mean I'm dying?"

"No sweet-bug. You won't."

"Mommy. I missed you so much. It's not easy without you by my side. All these years been lonely." My mother hugged me.

"I know baby. I have been watching over you. Your grandmother doesn't shut her yap when she sees you." I smiled.

My grandmother passed away at the same time my mother did. They died hand in hand.

"I miss her too mother. Dad misses you. He still sometimes goes for a walk and comes back with tears. But I see."

It's true. Luca's and I's dad goes on a short walk while our Mom sleeps and I see him come back with tear stains. He smiles weakly and goes to wash his face. Luca and I are half-brothers, honestly. He doesn't know we just have the same father. My dad had me with my mom who passed away with my grandmother. He got together with Lila, Luca's mother. My step-mother. My dad loved my mother with all his heart. They dated through high school and and college. Two years later they had me. When I was 3 my mother passed away along with my grandmother. I loved my mother more than myself. She was my best friend. When she passed away I was so devastated. My dad was too.

Lost [boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें