It took me a few minutes to let it sink in that One Direction was in my apartment.

The five boys that I dreamed about for years were right in front of me. At my party.

I put a hand on the back of my neck and felt the blood pumping.

There was no way that this could be real.

But yet, it was. 

And it was then that I realized this party would be the best thing that ever happened to me.

Niall's POV

"Did you just see that girl?" I tapped on Liam's shoulder.

"The girl who let us in?" Liam responded. I nodded. "She looks like your type, you should go talk to her." I wasn't aware that I had a type, because I haven't been in too many relationships, but according to Liam, I did, and she was it.

We both grabbed drinks, and I looked over at the girl. She looked like she was in a daze, walking in the kitchen from the hallway. But she caught my attention nevertheless. 

She had thick brown hair and dark eyes. She was wearing a pretty dress as well that hugged every curve.

I didn't even know her that well, but I was being pulled to her like a magnet. 

Liam was right, I should go up and talk to her. She stood against the wall and watched everybody playing games and dancing, sipping on her drink. I took another sip of my drink and then decided that this was my moment to approach her.

"So, what's your name?" were the first words out of my mouth. 

"Alyssa. Alyssa Thomas. And I already know your name," she giggled. Her face was getting red, and I could feel my face start to heat up too.

"A beautiful girl like you must have a boyfriend," I added. Call me prince charming, but I was seriously worried that she had a boyfriend. I was not a cheater or a player, so I trusted that she would be honest with me. 

"No," she said. "He was cheating, so I dumped his sorry ass."

I chuckled at her response.

"That's a shame. I don't know why anybody would cheat on you. I'm not just saying that to charm you. You seem like a great person." Just when I thought her eyes couldn't get any brighter, they lit up her face.

"Yeah, I try to be. I don't blame myself, he's the one who's missing out," she laughs, and smiles into her cup. 

"Is he here? I'll beat him up for you."

"No!" She laughed again. "The reason I'm having this party is to distract myself from it, and I told him to never talk to me again."