The Boys - when they get embrassed/shy

Ethan
Ethan gets shy around you whenever you compliment him a lot. He can't deal with lots of compliments, and gets really bashful and mumbles 'thank you's with a red face. Sometimes he also gives you quick pecks to show he's thankful, but mostly he just gets really flustered. It's quite adorable to watch.

Lawrence
Lawrence, surprisingly gets the most flustered when he's with someone he really loves like you. He gets really shy whenever he's vulnerable, because he's so used to being the tough leader all the time. So when he gets to talk about his honest hopes and dreams, he gets more flustered because they're so personal to him. He isn't used to that type of attention and care.

Zion
Whenever you show him up/roast him so well he doesn't know what to say he gets really flustered and acts like he's 5. A really needy 5 year old, he trying to come up with a comeback and failing and making himself look even dumber. It's fun, and cute watching him fume.

Eugene
You guys have a lot of inside jokes and know a lot of embarrassing things about each other. So whenever you bring up funny embarrassing memories he gets really flustered and can't seem to find the words to defend himself. Either that, or he brings up something you did that equally embarrassing and you guys talk about embarrassing things until you both end up laughing until your sides are sore.

Harry
He gets really shy when you start being so romantic/suave. When he's more in control with being romantic, he doesn't get as flustered, but when you take him by surprise he's speechless. It's adorable to watch him be at a loss for words too, because he always seems to know the right things to say to you all the time. But when he gets like this, he's like putty in your hands.