The boys - annoying them

Ethan

Whenever Ethan is focused on doing something, he gets in the zone. So it's fun to always try to kiss is face or try to get his attention otherwise through making stupid jokes or saying provocative things that he always says are immature, but you know he likes it.

Lawrence
Most times when you try to get his attention, it's seemed like doesn't even notice your there, or he just moves you out of the way. But one of the things that really bugs him is when you say he's doing it wrong when he's obviously not. You both think it's hilarious in the end.

"Your doing it wrong."
"I'm literally just screwing this in."
"Okay.. but you're doing it wrong."
"How else do you screw in a screw?"

Zion

For you two, you live to annoy each other. The banter you have between each other is electric. You insult him, he comes back with a quip, this is just the way you interact with each other. Sometimes he just can't find anything to say back to you and he flushes, and it's the cutest thing ever.

Eugene

You like to tease him a lot anyway, saying he's cute or being competitive with him otherwise. But when you really wanna get under his skin, you make sure to gloat about whatever thing your winning at/ doing better at. It gets him so muddled and he ends up just hopelessly frustrated and flustered. You always end up comforting him out of his tantrum though.

Harry

Almost nothing gets to this boi, he is literally so patient and understanding. But you know all the places he's ticklish and sometimes when you want his attention you just poke at him and tickle him on and off until he gives you his attention, often tickling you for revenge.