Lawrence- Path Continued (5)

Damn, I thought to myself. The keyholes on the lockers are too small for the key. I'd hate to go back empty handed. Just imagine the look on Scarletts face when I actually come back with something. It would be priceless, and maybe she would stop hating me so much.

I looked around. All of the classrooms on this floor were either opened, or ransacked. I would need to go downstairs to maybe find a classroom that would need a key.

I can't turn back now. With that thought in my mind, I headed down stairs.

I spiked around the halls quietly, and I could see the remnants of utter chaos. Chair strewn about in panic, blood stains on the floor. I remember the panic and the violence when the attack hit the school. It makes my stomach churn, and I don't want to think about it right now. I shut my eyes to clear my head.

Tap Tap Tap...

Suddenly I hear footsteps.

Tap Tap Tap..

And they're coming closer. Fuck. What do I do?! I should have listened to Judy!

.. TAP TAP TAP-

They're starting to speed up! Quick Hide!

I quickly duck into a classroom and try to close the door quietly and quickly. I look up and exhale so that I can relax, but instead I see carnage. I see a dead body of a young teenager in the corner, still decaying, and soaked in his own blood. Next to that, a severed arm.. Ugh. I can only imagine what must of happened to make a person cut off their own arm?!

As I was taking in the sight, horrified. I stood in the doorway motionless before the awful sight ahead of me.

Then, someone bursts through the door and I spin around to face them.

It all happened at one time, the figure pushed me against the wall and handcuffed me to a exposed pipe where I stood. Then as it's hands started to explore my body invasively, I noticed something.

Lawrence's right hand was bandaged, and this man had the same bandages.

"Oh Lawrence. You could have just simply told me you wanted me, instead of handcuffing me." I laughed, and he froze suddenly. With my free hand I pulled down the hood he was wearing, and pulled down the face mask he had on to expose my Lawrence to me. I smiled at him, and pulled in the collar of his jacket for a brief short and sweet kiss. He paused, the. immediately went back for more but I put my finger in front of my mouth. "Not so fast. The handcuff first." I spoke mischievously, I knew I had his full attention now. He fished the knew out from his pocket and set me free. I draped my arms around him, kissing him passionately and he returned with the same fire. Each kiss getting deeper as we had both wanted each other for such a long time. We longed for each others flesh and comfort.

"You're a sharp one." Lawrence commented between kisses as he lifted me into a desk and stood between my parted legs.

"I know." I breathed, and he broke away from my lips to line my neck with kisses, giving me hickeys. I held his head and my fingers tangled with his soft brown hair. "We shouldn't do anything risky Lawrence."

"I know." He commented, slightly disappointed, "But that doesn't mean I can't do things to you." He smirked, and gripped my waist under my shirt. His rough touch gave me goosebumps and I arched my back, pushing against him. It made him quietly laugh to see him command my body effortlessly.

∇∆

I wondered back to my room in a lovesick daze in Lawrence's jacket so no one could see the dark hickeys he left on me. There was a smile on my face and it was clear my mind was somewhere else.

Ethan stared at me as I fiddled with the doorknob to my room, weirded out by my demeanor. Zion was there next to him, talking to him and noticed his head turn and looked at me also. The same weirded out expression on his face. But I didn't care, I entered my room and that was that.