The boys - after you have a close call

(Featuring:me not able to fkn spell experience lol.)

Ethan:
Ethan, seeing how he's the protective kind, will it only comfort you through the traumatic experience, but with probably take on some of that pain on his part as well.
He'll hold you very close to him and you feel free to express your emotions and take solace in the fact he's listening. And he'll hold you close like you might disappear at anytime, and tell you that next time he'll be there. That He would never let anything happen to you.

Lawrence:
I think it might drive him crazy a bit at the thought of ever losing you. He'd at first probably explode, and make sure you don't go on patrols or watches anymore. But after awhile he'd simmer down, and just sit you down and tell you how much you mean to him. It's like you guys have like a solid two hours where you just cry together and let it all go. Then he'd probably relax about everything.

Eugene:
"Oh yeah, didn't miss you at all..huh..." *Starts uncontrollably crying*
As much as he likes being playful every once in a while, he would need to be able to recover emotionally from this. It might even be the situation where you've come to terms with the fact your fine and all, but he'd need a lot more comfort and reassurance that your still here. And that everything's fine. Lotta cuddling, lotta crying, lotta puppy eyes on eugenes end.

Zion:
Zions a head first kinda guy. He'd probably explode a little bit, then be aggressively emotional. Yknow, where he's calling you a idiot but he's also like sobbing into your shirt a little? He really tries to play off his emotions and you've come to recognize this. He would wait until you guys were alone to truly express his feelings and ask you if your okay.

Harry:
Oh man this guy is really empathetic and feels a lot of emotions. After you guys are reunited it be hard to separate you two for at least a week. Since you guys feely express your emotions to one another, he would have a hard time letting you out of his sight, and would comfort you at any moment you felt unsafe, or you had a bad dream about it or anything like that. Little boi just wants you to b happy & ok.