The boys - When you turn

Hiya, I'm not up for angst but in my pursuit yo understand these characters better I feel like this is the way it would go and I just wanna put this out there

Ethan-
Honestly if you've ever seen train to busan, it's like that. It's literally the cheerleader and the baseball player. (I don't remember their names rip)
If you actually got bitten and such, I don't think he would ever kill you. I think he'd be so ridden with despair that he broke your promise he'd just let you kill him after you turn. Rip.

Lawrence
This guy is freaky though, I can see him like chaining you up or capturing you when you've turned into a zombie so you don't have to like, 'die' die. Guy already stalked you, a little death isn't gonna get in his way.

Eugene
I feel like Eugene would run from you, he wouldn't kill you. Because although he's a big softie, he really thinks about self-preservation a lot as he asks you like two different times in the story if you want to leave with him.

Zion
I feel like out of all the boys, he'd be the one to step up and kill you. Of course he would be sobbing and absolutely devastated, but he would try to cover up his feelings by cursing at you instead, killing you, then living in despair after all the things he left unsaid in your final moments.

Harry
I feel like Harry would let you kill him too, as he is really empathetic and caring. I feel like if he lost you, he would suffer a loss he couldn't recover from yknow? Yknow. He also was full on gonna sacrifice himself to that insane dude who tries to kill you after stealing some pain meds, so I'm using that as evidence.