The boys - AU's part 2

(Hiya sorry guys I haven't been posting, Lawrence's path took a lot out of me im kinda burnt out at the moment. I think I'll do Eugene's or Zion's path next tho. I think I might write some one shots for my boy Ethan tho, I miss writing about the big guy)

Ethan
Picture this: Ethan is a quiet animation major and your a well accomplished ballerina. His brother is your choreographer and he comes in one day to watch you dance. He finds you and your dancing so mesmerizing he decides he wants to study/animate you for his final project.

Lawrence
Lawrence is your professor and although, you aren't the best student, he's pretty easy on your grades. You both obviously have tension between you two despite the fact you two shouldn't date. However you come to his office after class for help and you both get pretty carried away with each other.
After this, he fails any man who he sees talk to you in his class.

Zion
You guys are both cunning spies from enemy countries always trying to outdo each other. You guys trade back and forth wins and losses, as you both are equally skilled. Feat. Awesome espionage scenes & settings, like a ballroom or a art show. (Might write a one shot for this ngl)

Eugene
Au where Eugene plays video games professionally and has never lost a game. Eventually, you work your way up to face him and he suddenly chokes on a mistake that cost him the game. Which leads him to wonder 'why you?', (but we all know it's because he's head over heels for you and you very distracting in that way)

Harry
You both are hospitalized for unrelated injuries and you meet him after you start your recovery. It's a slow build romance and you guys bond a lot in general, just being in a vulnerable state like this. But Harry's gentle nature really shines: you both always end up having long talks about the world, and you learn a lot about each other and the world around you.