~What Happens To The Rest Of The Wedding Planning?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Green leaves in the trees were what welcomed me the moment I opened my eyes, the sunlight was a bit blinding so I was about to I raise my hand to cover the sunlight when two small pairs covered them for me. A wide smile escaped from my lips knowing very well to whom those hands belongs to, I continued looking at their hands until I heard two different cute laughters that brightened up my day more.

Soon the two showed me their faces, towering over me as I looked at them with nothing but love. One was a little boy, his hair is black yet a bit curly as it kind of gotten longer. He was smiling so brightly back at me that I know that he's also having the best time of his life.

The other one, she has straight long black hair which also seemed a bit wavy at the ends. She looked so small compared to the boy but I guess it's just normal because of the 5 year age gap that they have. Those two were towering over me but I think it's the time for me to sit up and pull the two of them in my arms.

We were in a grassy field, in a small park where we could see families like us gather around to have fun and spend the day just relaxing and being happy. From a distance, I was able to see Shawn calling out happily to the two kids, trying to play with our little white Pomeranian Eugene, our sweet black and white Saint Bernard Leo and our big black German Shepherd Thunder. Skyler and Charm started running towards him as I rested on the layed mattress that I had been lying on since earlier, caressing my big bump that is about to pop any day and any time.

"Rise and Shine Mama! Wake up! It's already 7 in the morning!" I was awaken from my dream by this crazy little boy of mine who were also in my dream earlier together with his hopefully little sister and the dogs that we would be having.

My mind was practically still in lazy and sleeping mode that I actually have no idea what the heck was happening in my life but all I know is that I heard a number 7 which means it's time for Skyler's school!

Wait, what the heck is he still doing here?! He should be at school! Wait I should be driving him to school...

Why didn't I wake up earlier?! Oh my goodness Camila Skyler's going to be really late now! I sat up from the bed, hastily trying to wake myself up just so I could drive my son to school. Just what the freak happened to you last night Camila?

"Why aren't you at school yet? Where's Moma? Why didn't she wake you up? I- Shawn? What are you doing here?"

My small confusion grew more once my eyes finally met the pair of brown ones who used to look at me even from afar before. He was wearing his casual attire instead of the work one since we planned on ditching work and focusing more on the wedding planning that needs to be thoroughly done and arranged.

Wait... I held my phone to check the time and sighed in relief when I saw that it was just 6:30 in the morning, I thought Skyler was really late for school but then he actually was just pranking me!

These two boys!

"Gonna get my kid to school, you look so tired that you didn't wake up from your alarm half an hour ago so we just let you sleep in" Shawn explained calmly, half laughing at my probably priceless reaction before getting close to me and giving me a peck on my temple.

"But it's already late so you have to wake up Mama!"

Mornings like this would've been so wonderful if only they hadn't pranked me and made me panic so badly seeing how my son is almost going to get late. I probably would love waking up seeing the two of them the first thing in the morning but I am definitely not down for the prank thing as it makes any mother feel so pressured that their child wouldn't be able to go to school and miss lessons.