~What Do I Say With A Proposal?~

Camila's P.O.V.

"Good morning beautiful, I hope you had such a good night sleep so you would be able to have a happy and great day ahead. Love you so much, also don't forget to smile as you are my sunshine"

That was what I saw the first thing in the morning, I had just woke up from my deep slumber and all of a sudden I was able to see a note lying on my nightstand. Of course I took it right away as curiosity flooded my veins and it was indeed Shawn's handwritting that was written on the paper.

It was so sweet of him to leave such a great note like that, it made my day immediately that brought a wide smile on my face. I felt so happy and energized with what I had read so I stood up from the bed and headed straight to Skyler's room to wake him up so we could head to his school early.

I knocked on the door 3 times waiting for his to answer my knocks, a minute has passed and yet there was no response from Skyler. He would usually open his door once I knock but at this moment nothing came and I woke up a bit late, just his usual time to wake up all by himself. He would be awake st this point for school but it seems like he's still asleep.

I held the doorknob and twisted it open, expecting to see a sleeping Skyler on his bed yet what welcomed me shocked me so much. It sent shivers down my spine and so worry and anxiousness also came to hit me like a truck. I was speechless...

"Skyler? Baby?" I tried calling out to Skyler admits seeing the dark and empty room, I went to the bathroom to check on him but he's not there as well.

The sheets and his bed were neatly folded that it was obviously not some sort of kidnapping or bad thing that happens at home. I hurriedly went downstairs to ask where he is to my parents thinking that he might already been having breakfast with them since I could hear Mama and Papa's voice.

Just as I got down, I found Mama and Palace busy eating in the dinning table, there were so many foods but there was no Skyler! Where the hell is my baby?!

"Mama have you seen... What's that? What's happening?" I was asking her something when my eyes landed on a piece of paper she was holding, she looked so calm that I didn't know if she's aware that Skyler is missing from our house or whatsoever.

I turned my attention to Papa who was just as calm as Mama, he was sitting on his chair at the head of the table while Mama on the other hand is now standing before me as she handed me the paper which I am still confused about. Where's Skyler?! My son is mode important to me that this letter!

"Shawn wanted to give this to you, he was just here a few minutes ago and took Skyler with him. I think they're having a small bonding time as father and son"

He took Skyler? Oh my goodness... I sighed in relief, for aoment I thought as if I was already close to dying but got revived hearing her words... Why does Shawn have to take Skyler at this early time? He should've waken me up and told me instead of just taking him without telling me! I should know what's happening go my son and yet this is what he's doing?

"But this early in the morning? Skyler has school as well, where did he take him?"

"Why don't you read the note Karla? In that way you can calm down" Papa muttered but how the hell can I calm down when I almost thought that Skyler was missing?! I had the shock of my life today being worried the moment I wake up!

"Sorry for making you worried Mama, but I'm with Papa. We just are going somewhere but we would be back to get you"

Now that was Skyler's handwriting... Where the hell are these two?! I need to know right at this moment because this isn't funny anymore...