~What Do I Know About Love?~

Camila's P.O.V.

What do I know about love?

Nothing

Where does the love go when it runs out? When does it leave? Why does it die? Do you kill it in one violent blow?

Or is it a million unattended, unhealed little cuts and scratches?

What do I know about love?

Everything

It creeps into my chest uninvited and untamable. I know love has no mercy on anyone, rich, poor, independent, codependent, confident, insecure, it will bring you to your knees if you did it right.

What I know for sure about love is that you never come out of it the same. The other person is a chemical and I am a chemical and we both will come out as different people than when we met.

I know when you're in love kissing is everything.

Because words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.

I know when you fall in love, you feel like you're the first and only two people in the world. Every kiss, every touch, every caress is like something you feel nobody has ever felt before.

And you think 'has everybody that's fallen in love before just walked around this nonchalantly this whole time?' You're at a restaurant with your friends and you can feel it, the secret under your tongue. Burning like fire but sweet and it creeps up to your cheeks and makes you smile and suddenly you look down and see your heart's veins reaching, reaching, clinging to someone else's heart.

I've learned a lot about love in my 20's but not enough to maintain control in the face of its power and for every new thing I learned, there was something else I couldn't understand.

All I know is that love changes you, if you're lucky, to something better.

What I know for sure is falling in love with life itself makes an artist out of everyone.

That's what I'm living.

That's the art...

I woke up with a small sigh knowing every well about how hectic life is. At this point I wanted to just get back to sleep and forget about everything but I can't.

I started my day preparing myself in going to work, styled my hair in a pony tail to keep them away from my face while I was working. My hair was actually quite long and curly so I really needed to tie them up just so it wouldn't come on my face and to look presentable as always to my boss.

Blue clouds and the bright sun welcomed me by the time I got outside my house, there were children at this early in the morning playing at the park when I went across them. I have no idea how and why but it seems like they were all so excited to start the day, their parents were just watching them as they sat on the bench while cozily hugging each other due to the coldness.

The weather seems nice today, it was 5 in the morning when I arrived at work, it was just a walking distance path from my house so it doesn't bother me if I ever leave my house late. I also have a grace period of 30 minutes which was set by my boss, it was a bit weird for him to do so since all the time in of every employee should be the same but since it was his orders then we should follow it.

Since I was given extra time to rest, I made sure to use that time wisely. Even if I wanted required to come to work that early, I disregarded everything and used the remaining time to prepare everything that my boss would need. In that way I would be able to show how much I really prioritize my job and how much I wanted to be in this position.