~What Happens To The Most Beautiful Day?~

Camila's P.O.V.

When I was a kid, my greatest dream was really to get married and to be a mother because for me I think that's the main things that a girl could ever ask for in life. Growing up I was able to see how strong any happy my Mama was and somehow that was one thing that made me feel so inspired to become someone like her.

To get married, of course who doesn't want that? Every little girl in their childhood would really wish to get married to the man of their dreams, to that one boy who can make their heart flutter even with a small smile or whatsoever. To wear that white long wedding dress, to told that beautiful bouquet and to spend the rest of her growing lives with that man who will lover her is of course one of the most memorable dreams for me.

It's not necessary for women to get married, but for me I think that is one of the most fulfilling thing that I could ever feel and do in this kind of life. As a woman, I feel like getting married would be the highest peak of my life aside from becoming a mother because those two things seemed so beautiful when pictures but in reality they also are things that requires such a strong woman to be born.

Being a mother for Skyler is so beautiful, you'll finally get to see the little ball of sunshine that you had been carrying for 9 whole months and then watching them grow old and have a family of their own would be so rewarding. Yet at times I feel like I wasn't that good enough to become a mother for him, I was still young when I had him but I was thankful that my mom was there to help me and moulded me to become this strong woman just as she is.

I wouldn't be who I am of it weren't for my parents and the people surrounding me...

The knock on the door stole my attention from my thoughts as it slowly opened revealing my two mothers, my real one and my future mother in law in less than 5 hours I think. A wide smile on both of their faces made me realize how excited and happy they are in this special day, I just couldn't believe that they decided to come and visit me at the same time the moment I woke up.

"Good morning soon to be Mrs. Mendes, how are you? Did you sleep well?" Mom spoke, smiling brightly as they decided to enter my room and sat at the edge of the bed.

Mom was on my right while my Mama, who looked like she had cried for a few minutes earlier with those red puffy eyes, on my left. The two mothers looked like they're going to ask me how I'm feeling and also give me a few things as I was able to see a small paper bag which Mom was holding.

"I actually did, surprisingly I did because I thought I wouldn't be able sleep because of the nerves and all the emotions I have"

Surprisingly, after that small kisses that Shawn and I had exchanged I was able to find the right place on bed where I was able to fall asleep right away. I thought I may have to go through those sleepless nights that other brides, just like some of my friends at the company felt when it was already time for them to get married.

Good thing I guess, even if I was that nervous and excited for this day the party that my two boys had was a blessing in disguise as I was really tired last night and fell asleep right away. I had such a good night sleep and I was so thankful of that because I don't want to appear and look like a zombie in my wedding day, I should be beautiful today and that should happen.

"How do you feel right now then? Worried? Nervous?"

I honestly have no idea... I mean there's mixed emotions, I couldn't even explain them very well but I'm trying!

"Excited that I feel like I am going to pee on myself while walking down the aisle. I mean I might not be able to control my emotions, like I feel like I'm going to cry so badly while holding Papa's arms as we gets closer to the alter" The two mothers were looking at me expectantly, a small smile was plastered on both of their faces as they still let me continue and elaborate on what I could feel.