~What Do We Do In Paris?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Bright lights awaken me as I stirred in my sleep, it was too blinding for me even with my eyes closed knowing very well that he doesn't have any blinds in his room as he loves seeing the sunlight in the morning. For once I will have to need to change his kind of setting, I am planning to add even a slight curtain just so I would be able to finally find my sleep or even go back to sleep when I feel like it.

I didn't even need the comforters anymore as the warmth that I could feel with the arms wrapped around me felt more than enough and nothing compared to what the comforters have to offer. These arms that are wrapped around me made me feel warm and safe yet it also made me feel as if I am home and I had never left from home.

Last night... as weird as it may sound but it was the most happiest day of my life aside from giving birth to Skyler and the wedding that I had. Having Skyler was one of the happiest because I was able to have him in my arms which was the most memorable for me since he's my first child and an unexpected one but it was what started the love that I never had. It started the love that a mother have for her child, it was then that I felt so much happy now that I finally got someone whom I could call as 'my son'.

Then my wedding day, it was one of the most craziest and most wonderful thing that could ever happen to me. I got to plan my wedding, maybe not that thoroughly but I am so haply that I got to have and do whatever I want. Then with that wedding I was able to meet and have a few set of family as I finally was able to join the Mendes family now that I am a part of them being Shawn's wife.

There was a bit of a drama but I am thankful now that Shawn and his aunt was able to reconcile even with just a few exchanges of words. All the loved ones that I have were there, they were all present to spend the day with me as well as Shawn's family, it was such a blissful day and I couldn't help but to even be more thankful as the man that I married is someone who truly loved me and accepts me for who I am.

Shawn was the most magical and fulfilling gift that I am so thankful to have this whole year, this still isn't Christmas or whatsoever but I am just so sure that he's the best thing that ever happened to me. His love for me his love for Skyler, his love was just so pure and powerful that it somehow pushed me to become a better version of myself and I'm sure he feels the same way about me. We are each others rock, our strength and weakness because for the love that we have for each other.

Then we were able to profess our love more to each other last night where we both spent the night cuddling, kissing and doing what lovers do in the middle of the night. Shawn never fails to remind me of how much he loves me, he never fails to give me reasons why he loves me even if some of his reason are cringe worthy like 'I love you because you dance, I love you because you're beautiful'.

But so far what I loved about his words are 'I love you because you chose me and only me even with so many options there is in life' and 'I love you because you were able to give me that one son that I've been really wanting to have'. My heart keeps melting at the last one not because of happiness although it is a part, but I could feel my heart melting as I couldn't tell him exactly the whole truth not until he's still not ready.

I know that he's slowly having those headaches and dreams but he still wasn't able to put the pieces together, he still couldn't think straight on what really happened on that day in San Francisco. I would keep my mouth shut and wait for him until he tells me himself on what he can remember, I would wait for him to tell me what his secrets are before fully telling mine that can change both of our lives.

My eyes are closed, still wanting to go back to sleep while my whole body aches from the activities Shawn and I did last night. Not that I mind though but I feel like I had been in such a great long marathon that my legs are practically sore and numb from all the positions we both did. My core was still so sensitive and a bit wet from the creamy sticky fluid that Shawn had emitted inside of me just when we both reached our climax.