~What Happens During A Bridal Shower And A Batchelor's Night?~

Camila's P.O.V.

I definitely have no idea what was wrong with Shawn but he had brought Skyler and I to a outdoor place where we get to do some rock climbing, a little sports game and a small bungee jumping for Skyler today. It's supposed to be rest day for me but I guess Shawn had other plans in mind, I actually didn't want to come but Skyler kept bugging me to come with them knowing that I would only get to take wonderful pictures of the father and son duo.

True enough to my intuition, I only got to become their camera man since they were so lost in the game and in the outdoor activities. Sometimes I didn't want to come with them as the jealousy of Skyler's attention being put solely on Shawn resurfaces, I mean it's not that bad but in the past it was me whom Skyler feels so much attached to.

Seeing him enjoying his time more with Shawn actually degrades me as a mother as I felt I had been trying to hurt him by not telling him who his father was in the past, because I still want ready to tell him, because I still am reliving that painful memory between what happened to us.

But now that Skyler had Shawn... I feel as if everything is alright, I feel as if everything is in it's right place.

We got back home at around 9 in the evening which was pretty early actually, Shawn's phone kept ringing and when I saw who was calling him it was some of his friends but the top on the call list was actually Connor. He had been receiving multiple calls asking where we are but he refused to tell them, for sure it's another annoying prank or probably something bad that the boys needed to see and be with him.

Shawn took Skyler out and told me that they would grab some late night dinner since I still am hungry from all the activies that they did earlier. I wanted to come but Shawn told me to just wait and rest on the bed, I was reluctant to follow him knowing very well that I can only fall asleep but he would still wake me up if I do.

Shawn and Skyler left right away while I was back lying on the bed, resting with my phone as I look at all the pictured that the two of them had earlier. There was 5 or 6 pictures of us as a complete family and they all looked so good, what I loved really was when we were doing thr rock climbing since Shawn kept teasing and making me fall.

Skyler was already on the very top but Shawn, being childish as he is kept making me lose my balance by tickling me and kissing me. It actually was so embarassing since other were o many children there and all Shawn ever did was to kiss me over and over again. Today might be tiring but I guess I really loved being with them and spending such a great day with the two boys who will take care of me.

The non stop annoying doorbell suddenly broke my happy trance with the pictures, Sofia was at the first floor so she must've opened the door since my parents magically went to have a small date outside and will have to stay at a hotel as arranged by Shawn. I don't have any idea why they're going to stay at a hotel and why Shawn did something like that but they definitely deserve a small relaxing day so I was thankful.

I headed downstairs to check on whoever that was since Shawn already have my keys, I gave it to him before they left so it's not them who came. I was able to see half of the door when I noticed that we don't just have one visitor but almost 10! And Madison is here with Aaliyah!

"Camila! Oh my goodness! Hello!"

"Madison? Hey, what are all of you doing here?" I greeted them all with a hug, smiling happily as I was able to see some of my closest friends during college and high school.

What the heck?! They're all here!

"Surprise! It's your bridal shower tonight! I invited some of your friends to come over especially those who had received the invitations, its a must party before you get married!"