~What Do I Do When The Secret Is Almost Out?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Today is the 7th of August, which means its just a day before my two most handsome and kindest, might not be perfect but they are the most loved boys by me in my world. Shawn, for some reason took Skyler out for a simple but actually tiring swimming activity today, right after he had his school he made sure to spend more time with Skyler again but I think that swimming is not a good way to spend time with each other seeing how tired our son is right after that water activity.

Early in the morning, right after we dropped Skyler off at his school Shawn and I decided to go past by the cake store which Shawn had given the ideas on what design the cake would be. Basically it had a car of course since he loves cars next to Shawn and I, then there were also cute baseball and other things that Skyler really likes.

Shawn and I kept them inside the fridge of the office just to hide them and he actually told some of our staffs regarding the matter and so they started giving me gifts for both Shawn and Skyler. He actually had so many gifts that even I was so overwhelmed at the love he had received by everyone, I'm guessing some of them were toys but most of them seemed like useful things that he can use at school.

Shawn and I wouldn't be coming to work tomorrow, it's actually my fixed leave that every August 9, tomorrow I would always be absent from work because I wanted to celebrate as much as possible Skyler's birthday with him even if he has school. So in the end everyone made sure that they would give their gifts for Skyler today because they wouldn't be able to give it to me tomorrow with that same reason.

Shawn, surprisingly also decided to be absent today which he just revealed to me yesterday. I quickly informed some of the employees of the company regarding his decision so they had surprised him today by having banners and balloons inside his room. Of course I was the mastermind of that but I am going go give it to the employees who really was able to make the whole office look so beautiful.

"Look at how tired he is, how many more activities do you have prepared for Skyler? You're basically doing everything with him"

At this moment Shawn and I are both staring at our sleepy son who had been so tired from the activities him and his father did. His body was just so peacefully lying there with his eyes closed looking so much peaceful like a beautiful angel of mine. Shawn and I were just sitting besides him on his bed, me softly ruffling his hair feeling how soft and fluffy they are.

"I was actually planning to take the both of you out next week and so but I think I have to stay still knowing well that we are going to celebrate our birthday tomorrow"

Of course, he has so many things planned and rolled up on his sleeve. I took a quick glance at the clock inside Skyler's room and noticed that it's already 10 in the evening. In less than 2 hours they will finally turn 27 and 5, my two boys are growing up!

"In less than a few hours you say"

"And when the clock strickes 12 I would only need to wait for 24 hours before that happiest day of my life comes, marrying you Camilita" Our hands were intertwined, himself squeezing them as our eyes were looking at each other with a small smile.

As much as I tried not thinking about that wedding because it makes me feel so nervous and all, it crosses my mind every now and then especially today. There was no time that I hadn't though of our upcoming wedding as it sent shivers down my spine, I feel so nervous and expectant about it, there's just so many emotions coming at me but I am putting my boy's birthdays first before everything.

The thought of just choosing your wedding date to be right after their birthdays seemed crazy and it actually makes me feel so nervous. I was so crazy that I chose that date but seeing things now, I think it really would be so worth it seeing how excited both Skyler and Shawn is.