~What Do We Do When We Have To Share The Bed?~

Camila's P.O.V.

"I love you my little warrior" I pressed a long soft kiss on my baby as I looked at him for one last time before I will head to Toronto and be apart with him for 4 days.

It's hard to be apart of your baby for such a long time, I would want him to always be in my arms but I can't. Work is work and I know he needs to stay here for his school, Mama would be there to teach him and help him with his tasks in school.

"Are you leaving now Mama?" He asks sodrly, it was then I realized that I actually woke him up because of my caress. Sadness filled my eyes as I nodded my head, answering his question.

"I have to go, will you promise me that you will be a great boy to abuela and Sofia? Take good care of abuelo as well okay? Be there for him when he needs you"

"I will Mama, be careful there. Bring my kisses and hugs okay?" He spoke with his little voice, I chuckled softly before kissing him on his cheek and forehead.

"Yes tesoro I will, now you should go back to sleep now. You still have a few more minutes before Abuela wakes you up"

"Te amo Mama"

"Te amo siempre mi pequeño guerrero (I love you always my little warrior)" With one last first all kiss, I watched my son get back to sleep before finally heading our of his room and walking out of the house as well.

Shawn told me that I should wake up at around 5 in the morning as we would leave at exactly 12 in the afternoon. The flight from Los Angeles to Toronto is almost 5 hours max, usually it lasts for 4 hours and 40 minutes but I think it might be earlier since Shawn owns a private plane which I'm sure is that plane that we would be using. He usually use that whenever he needed to meet one of his family members privately and usually, whenever he has a meeting overseas he let's me tag along so I wouldn't be surprised if we would be using it today as well.

As I closed the door of my house, I turned around and found myself not surprised at all to see my boss looking so handsomely in his black polo that freaking highlights his shredded arms and great upper body that everyone would die for.

Okay, truth be let out. I would die as well...

He was standing before his car with shades that hides his powerful and wonderful gaze, seeing his eyes covered right now doesn't seem that fine to me but he still looks handsome. He probably came here because he anted to fetch me even if he knows how capable I am in doing so.

"I can come to the airport all by myself can I? Why do you need to always fetch me?"

Shawn softly chuckled, taking his shades off before walked close to me and taking my small luggage and the paper bag. I also holding a big paper bag, the one which contains the gown he had bought me because it just doesn't fit my luggage and I'm afraid it might break or get stained if I keep trying to fit it in inside. So I just brought it as it is just like how it was given to me yesterday.

Skyler actually really loved the dress, I wore it before him last night to show how it fits and looks on me and he couldn't help but tell me how much he loves me. Mama also liked the dress especially Papa who had tears on hi eyes, Sofia on the other hand taught ms some hairstyles that can go best with the gown and I actually loved the way she braided my hair.

Basically I think I already got my look and I would probably use that.

"Because I wanted to, besides we could save more time in heading and waiting for each other there since Connor and Madison are together at this moment. They will be coming with us and boarding my plane as well"

He places everything inside his car while I was left there poundering with so many questions in my head. First of all, he wanted me to come to the airport this early because he wanted to head to Toronto early so shy on earth am I hearing and knowing this know that we still need to wait for Connor and his fiancé?